New Kioti Dealer in SE Texas

/ New Kioti Dealer in SE Texas #1  

Jimmyb33

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti LK3054
I bought my Kioti with the realization that the nearest dealer was in Beaumont, Texas... about 55 miles away from me. I drove by a local tractor dealer last week and what did I see??? about 20 brand spankin new Kioti tractors!! I had shopped this place for new Montana and Lenar tractors before I bought my used Kioti. I just stopped by and had them order a couple of parts for me. I have no idea how these folks operate but will find out soon. I'll let you know how the experience goes. So anyone in the Houston area looking for a dealer can look up Eddy RV and Tractor Sales in Baytown, Texas.

/ New Kioti Dealer in SE Texas #2  
Kioti is getting around fer sure ... there's one I know about on hwy 290 between Elgin & Giddings ....(in Paige Tx)

/ New Kioti Dealer in SE Texas
I'm guessing there are more than what show up on Kioti's web site. Just did another check on their site and the one on 290 didn't show up on the list, but one in Santa Fe on Hwy 6 did show up. That might be a new dealer also.

I'm glad to know I have several options in the area.

jb

/ New Kioti Dealer in SE Texas #4  
Hardin County Tractor in Kountze just north of Beaumont.

Hardin County Tractor was going to be my #2 spot until I found the Baytown and Sante Fe guys. I think they will have to be about #4 or 5 based on distance. But good to know I have several options if the closest guys don't work out.

jb

Just a follow up on this dealer. I had him order a tach cable for me on Monday and got it Thursday. Pretty quick on getting that part. Price was ok... maybe a little high ($22.00) but not too bad. Of course it's the wrong tach cable and I have to take it back... but at least I can swing by on the way home vs. having to go 20, 30, 40, or 50 miles to return the part.:cool:

Had a nice supprise this morning onthe way in to work. I drive by an Artic Cat dealer, like I do every day, and this morning he has about 6 new Kiotis, a couple of Montanas and a Zetor siting on his property. I bought my Kioti last March thinking I'd have to drive 60 miiles to get to a dealer and since then I have two dealers pop up with 5 - 10 miles of me. Lucky me!!:D :D !!

After reading the thread about the folks up in the North-East loosing their Kioti dealers, I am happy to say we are gaining dealers down here. I hope they stick around.

/ New Kioti Dealer in SE Texas #8  
JimmyB,
I stopped by Eddy Tractor Sales a couple times over the past two weeks and finally signed up for a Kioti. They didn't have my model on location, so I'm awaiting delivery of a CK25-HST and the implements that were part of a package deal. It's supposed to be in my yard "one day at the end of this week." I'm ready to put it to work.

Eddy Sales is about 20 min. from home, while Hardin County Tractor is a little under an hour away.

That's great FatCop! I hope they turn out to be a good dealer in the area. I've only had them order parts for me a couple of times but it all went pretty smooth.... by pretty smooth I mean I only had to send one part back when they ordered the wrong one. But they had only been a Kioti dealer for a few weeks at the time so I'm sure they have worked all the bugs out of the system.

Driving by the I-10 location this week I notice there are moving all of their suff out of there. I guess they are going to stick to just the Hwy 146 location? I avoid that part of 146 so I haven't been by there in a while. They have also stopped listing on craigslist in the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping these aren't sighns that they are on their way out...??... Did they give you any story on that?

Let everyone here know when you get your new CK25! Pics too!

jb

/ New Kioti Dealer in SE Texas #10  
Still waiting on delivery of the CK25. Looks like we're running about a week behind on delivery time from Kioti. :( Eddy's did upgrade my Modern brand rotary cutter to the galvanized steel model for my troubles, I'm told.

Ready to put that mower to work, though.