Oil & Fuel Oil filter question

/ Oil filter question #1  

ToadHill

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35, Ford 8N, Oliver Cletrac
On my Dk35 I change the oil and filter every 100 hours, just always have change d both at the same time. The question I have is the manuel says change the filter every 200 hours but the sticker on the side of the dashboard says to change the filter every 150 hours. Why can't the manufacturer get the information the same on all their "information sources"?

/ Oil filter question #2  
i change all filters any time i change any fluids i dont know how many oil changes a filter will last but why take the chance?..they hold close to a quart of oil(most)why put it back into the system. just my opinion so i hope it helps..... chris

/ Oil filter question #3  
I found a rogue sticker inside the engine compartment of my CK that gave a different interval than the owner's manual. I decided that the owner's manual trumps all other rogue stickers.

It's not really much oil and the oil filter is cheap compared to the others.

/ Oil filter question #4  
I agree, I wish they would too, one place says 200hrs another 100 hrs.on my 5700 ,I change my oil once a year and it is never over 100hrs. so I am safe.My new car says evrey 3500miles in one place and 7000miles in another ,go figure.I do it every 3500 to be safe. I guess it might be the type of driving and conditions.