Cat 1 or cat 2

/ Cat 1 or cat 2 #1  

curly

Platinum Member
Tractor
2013 Kioti CK35 HST
Telescopic CAT I & II hitch

Implements are easily attached with telescopic lower links and stabilizers. Interchangeable CAT I and CAT II ends permit a wider variety of implements to be used. (CAT II - Standard, CAT I - Option)

I bought this DK55 used, and when I tried to install the Pat's hitch, it wouldn't work. The person at the Pat's hitch company had me measure something and said I have cat 2. But above it sounds like it came with cat1 and cat2 arms that you can swap as needed. Am I reading that right?

Since I don't have them I can use any cat 1 stuff correct? Or do I just try to use it and see if I can make it work. What I was thinking about was the cat 1 Junma chipper.

/ Cat 1 or cat 2 #2  
You can buy a sleeve to put over the cat 1 pin to match the cat 2 link. About $3 for a pair.

/ Cat 1 or cat 2
ToadHill said:
You can buy a sleeve to put over the cat 1 pin to match the cat 2 link. About $3 for a pair.

Thanks, I'll head up to TSC at lunch and see what I can find.

/ Cat 1 or cat 2
curly said:
Thanks, I'll head up to TSC at lunch and see what I can find.

OK, I now have a Cat 2 Pat's easy hitch system installed. The only thing I know of that makes it Cat 2 are the rolly balls inside the arms. And now they are covered up by Pat's. Does this mean I can now use any Cat 1 or Cat 2 implement?

/ Cat 1 or cat 2 #5  
Curly,

Yes, you can use either cat #1 or Cat #2 implements. On the cat #1 implements, you will need to put a bushing over the pin to make it cat #2 size. Like Toadhill said, you can pick them up at any tractor supply store for a couple of bucks. Then you can hook up just like they were cat #2.

Thanks
Pat of Pat's Easy Change