Just ordered my NEW Bobcat CT225! Pic Included!!

/ Just ordered my NEW Bobcat CT225! Pic Included!! #1  

Dirt Litigator

Guys, check out my new baby! Just put an order in today and it should be here by the middle of next month, hot of the line! I will update with more pics when I take delivery!!! :D

img010.jpg

/ Just ordered my NEW Bobcat CT225! Pic Included!! #2  
Sweet, first one I've seen.

/ Just ordered my NEW Bobcat CT225! Pic Included!! #4  
Is this the new Bobcat/Kioti hybrid? Sure looks like it. The loader looks a little less robust. What are the specs? I know, I am lazy and don't feel like surfing them up. :p

/ Just ordered my NEW Bobcat CT225! Pic Included!! #6  
I hope it was cheaper than a Kioti CK20, since the only difference is a weaker loader on the Bobcat.

I like the paint job, it's still a Daedong/Kioti underneath so you got a good tractor.

/ Just ordered my NEW Bobcat CT225! Pic Included!! #7  
Dmace said:
is a weaker loader on the Bobcat.

It would be funny that a company specializing in loaders puts on a weaker loader...do we know this for a fact or are you just assuming based on visual?

Kioti doesn't have a great reputaion on their loader for this tractor at the moment...just wondering if Bobcat said "Good tractor but forget your loader..."

/ Just ordered my NEW Bobcat CT225! Pic Included!!
TractorLegend said:
It would be funny that a company specializing in loaders puts on a weaker loader...do we know this for a fact or are you just assuming based on visual?

Kioti doesn't have a great reputaion on their loader for this tractor at the moment...just wondering if Bobcat said "Good tractor but forget your loader..."

That is exactly what my dealer is telling me. All the dealer sales reps went to training school on these tractors within the last month or so and the change in loader for the "2" Frame loaders was discussed at length. Apparently Bobcat engineers and product testers said the Kioti loader did not meet their desired specs so they went in another direction. So, even though it may look more light weight, it looks like the loader was updagraded for how Bobcat wants owners of these tractors to maximize there potential (i.e. use of bobcat front mount attachments and such).

/ Just ordered my NEW Bobcat CT225! Pic Included!! #9  
Nice looking rig!

/ Just ordered my NEW Bobcat CT225! Pic Included!! #10  
That's a sharp looking color scheme! :cool: I look forward to seeing real-world photos of the new Bobcats.