New Kioti Owner CK20 HST

/ New Kioti Owner CK20 HST #1  

harry trattner

Bronze Member
Thanks to all of you on the web page,I searched all the tractor brands and even the chinese tractors ,and Kioti has the best product out there as well as great value (yes the price was very good ) but the tractor in a side by side comparisent to kubota is what sold me .I will get the tractor /fel/box/delivered sometime on Wed. I can't wait to try it out!!! I am excitied !!!!!!!!!!

/ New Kioti Owner CK20 HST #3  
congratulations on your new machine...... you made a good choice. keep checking in on this site for lots of valuable insight and tips from the members.....

/ New Kioti Owner CK20 HST #4  
Welcome to the Pack!

Post some pictures when you get your new toy err... tractor. :D :D :D

/ New Kioti Owner CK20 HST #5  
Welcome and congras on the new tractor. Post pictures :)

/ New Kioti Owner CK20 HST #7  
Hey Harry welcome to the world of tractoring. Make sure you leave yourself some time for the hunny do list! Even better, try to figure out ways of checking off hunny do's using your tractor!

/ New Kioti Owner CK20 HST
I want to say thanks to everyone here on the tractor sight ,I love all your help,I expect my deliverey sometime today and I will try to post pic's for all to see (but I have dail-up no dsl out here ,I my computer skill are poor ,like my spelling LOL ) this web page has helped me alot and I know will ask for more help soon .PS how do I post pic ?? by to all Harry:D

/ New Kioti Owner CK20 HST #9  
To post picts usually one will need to resize their pictures smaller, theres a limit as to the size of image so it looks in perspective on post and doesnt take up huge amounts of space. Heres a free image resizer I use to do that. Just scroll down on the right and download the image resizer. Then go to the picts you would want to send when you are at that point in your post- theres a spot that says "add images" or the like. Open your pict file usually in "Documents" or "My Pictures" in windows. Right click on pict and there will be a new choice there for image resizer- choose small. Then scroll down in your file to the new smaller image and left click to add it to your post.
Im sure theres other ways but thats what works for me.
Oh, and i guess we can't post picts of Hillary or George W. that you see in the greeting card sections of your favorite store. he he

/ New Kioti Owner CK20 HST #10  
You're going to like your tractor. I purchased mine approx. 3 weeks ago and have 32 hours on her. Runs like a champ, plenty of power and serves my needs appropriately.