tomorrow is the day

/ tomorrow is the day #1  

ByuBill

Gold Member
Tractor
MF 220 - Long 2360- Kioti 3054
Well, wish me luck guys. Tomorrow morning the Kioti arrives. For those who don't already know. I bought a Kioti LK 3054 118 hrs. fel. this past tuesday. Didn't want it delivered until I was off work and could play on it./w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif Tomorrow /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif is the day. The weather is suppose to be beautiful so I can spend all day on it.
Bill

Attachments

• 42-122721-Kioti-7.JPG
    42-122721-Kioti-7.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 155
   / tomorrow is the day #2  
Congrads on the new tractor. Keep us posted on how she does for you.

Paul

/ tomorrow is the day #3  
ByuBill,

Keep us informed. Looks like one [censored] of a rig!

Please show some close up photos of that Kioti when you get a chance!

Buck

/ tomorrow is the day
Buck
Photos? no prob. Like I said in a post somewhere. "My camera goes where I go" never leave home without it. Will post a couple that I took, even before I decided to buy the Kioti. Will gladly post more after I get it home. What do you want to see and how 'closeup do you want?

Attachments

• 42-122869-Kioti-1.JPG
    42-122869-Kioti-1.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 146
   / tomorrow is the day
This one I was standing on the drawbar.

Attachments

• 42-122873-Kioti-3.JPG
    42-122873-Kioti-3.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 144
   / tomorrow is the day
here is one of the engine,,, I had better not get carried away here. Will post more on the Photo forum later. If there is anything that you would like a closeup of let me know and I would be happy to post it.
Bill

Attachments

• 42-122877-Kioti-8.JPG
    42-122877-Kioti-8.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 120
   / tomorrow is the day #7  
<font color=blue>My camera goes where I go</font color=blue>

You're a man after my own heart, ByuBill.
smile.gif

It especially applied when I was shopping for my own tractor, so I know how you feel. I guess it will already be "tomorrow" before you're able to see this message, but I bet you'll have better things to do before you settle down in front of your computer.
wink.gif

Take your time, and give us a full report.

/ tomorrow is the day #8  
Well I guess your up by now pacing the floor w/another cup of coffee,just a waiting for the rumbling sound of the dealer truck w/your new Kioti. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Don't forget to take time out for a snack and make sure the lights work,for I have feeling its going to be long day./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Have fun and keep us posted.

/ tomorrow is the day
Thomas
Nope, sorry, I wasn't up at 6:00am. Reason being, I am a night person. I just went to bed at 5:00am. But, I was up at 9:00 and made a call. "Bring it on, I'll be ready when it gets here". I'm not a real excitable person but I was wishing that I would have had it delivered on Sat. I could have played all day Sun. I played around with it for about 5 hrs today./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif and remembered that I hadn't eaten breakfast yet /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif. How time flies when you are having fun. Pushed it a little just to see what it would do that my other tractors wouldn't /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif. Had lots of fun /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. Only found one prob. The darn key. It is built like a flat tip screwdriver. It is buried under some dirt somewhere. Don't know when it fell out. Prob. when I was climbing the pile of dirt /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif. Oh well tomorrow is another day.

Attachments

• 42-123293-FrontUp.JPG
    42-123293-FrontUp.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 131
   / tomorrow is the day
Harv
<font color=blue>My camera goes where I go</font color=blue>
Sometimes even on the tractor/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. This old computer gets a lot of my attention. About 150hrs a month average. I do like to play on a tractor though. Hardly have enough room to turn one around here though. Now I have three /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif. I suppose that if this Kioti works out like I think that it will I will have a couple of tractors for sale. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. Sometimes I get carried away. I definately can't afford to get out of my driveway. Gets a little tricky operating the tractor and taking pics at the same time./w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif See attachment. So far so good.
Bill

Attachments

• 42-123307-OffSide.JPG
    42-123307-OffSide.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 136