Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tractor
    MF 220 - Long 2360- Kioti 3054

Default tomorrow is the day

Well, wish me luck guys. Tomorrow morning the Kioti arrives. For those who don't already know. I bought a Kioti LK 3054 118 hrs. fel. this past tuesday. Didn't want it delivered until I was off work and could play on it.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif[/img] Tomorrow [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img] is the day. The weather is suppose to be beautiful so I can spend all day on it.
    Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    JD 1050, JD 955 MFD & Loader

Default Re: tomorrow is the day

Congrads on the new tractor. Keep us posted on how she does for you.

Paul

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    JD 790 (2001)

ByuBill,

Keep us informed. Looks like one [censored] of a rig!

Please show some close up photos of that Kioti when you get a chance!

Buck

Tractor

Buck
    Photos? no prob. Like I said in a post somewhere. "My camera goes where I go" never leave home without it. Will post a couple that I took, even before I decided to buy the Kioti. Will gladly post more after I get it home. What do you want to see and how 'closeup do you want?

Tractor

This one I was standing on the drawbar.

Tractor

here is one of the engine,,, I had better not get carried away here. Will post more on the Photo forum later. If there is anything that you would like a closeup of let me know and I would be happy to post it.
    Bill

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission

<font color=blue>My camera goes where I go</font color=blue>

You're a man after my own heart, ByuBill.

It especially applied when I was shopping for my own tractor, so I know how you feel. I guess it will already be "tomorrow" before you're able to see this message, but I bet you'll have better things to do before you settle down in front of your computer.

Take your time, and give us a full report.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.

Well I guess your up by now pacing the floor w/another cup of coffee,just a waiting for the rumbling sound of the dealer truck w/your new Kioti. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Don't forget to take time out for a snack and make sure the lights work,for I have feeling its going to be long day.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Have fun and keep us posted.

Tractor

Thomas
    Nope, sorry, I wasn't up at 6:00am. Reason being, I am a night person. I just went to bed at 5:00am. But, I was up at 9:00 and made a call. "Bring it on, I'll be ready when it gets here". I'm not a real excitable person but I was wishing that I would have had it delivered on Sat. I could have played all day Sun. I played around with it for about 5 hrs today.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif[/img] and remembered that I hadn't eaten breakfast yet [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img]. How time flies when you are having fun. Pushed it a little just to see what it would do that my other tractors wouldn't [img]/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif[/img]. Had lots of fun [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Only found one prob. The darn key. It is built like a flat tip screwdriver. It is buried under some dirt somewhere. Don't know when it fell out. Prob. when I was climbing the pile of dirt [img]/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif[/img]. Oh well tomorrow is another day.

Tractor

Harv
    <font color=blue>My camera goes where I go</font color=blue>
    Sometimes even on the tractor[img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]. This old computer gets a lot of my attention. About 150hrs a month average. I do like to play on a tractor though. Hardly have enough room to turn one around here though. Now I have three [img]/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif[/img]. I suppose that if this Kioti works out like I think that it will I will have a couple of tractors for sale. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]. Sometimes I get carried away. I definately can't afford to get out of my driveway. Gets a little tricky operating the tractor and taking pics at the same time.[img]/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif[/img] See attachment. So far so good.
    Bill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast