DK45 cab rear winshield wiper

/ DK45 cab rear winshield wiper #1  

Kendrick

Gold Member
Tractor
DK45S(Cab)
Well for all those who were excited about the new cab style getting a rea winshield wiper it may be a bust. I just got a fair ammount o snow today.. went to clear it off turned on both wipers since it was a snowing was doin dandy till i had to back up. turned around and the whole winshield was glazed over. hopped out and freed up the blade wiped down the window so it was new accumuliation only. turned it back on about the 5th swipe it was centered on the window not goin any where. minimal ice on the blade and none realy sticking to the window. was a bit of a disapointment after all the excitement of having it there for when my snowblower is running.

If any one else has had better luck please let me know.

/ DK45 cab rear winshield wiper #2  
I had been thinking of a cab but when I used the blower the wind made me a snowman prety quick, I used a motorcycle helmet, worked great but still got the wind, my trusty hand wiper performed great.

Is it a simple pin or lock screw that has come undone

/ DK45 cab rear winshield wiper
No idea first time trying to use the rear winshield wiper. I will have to check that may have to take the plastics off of the inside part and see... will hunt for a diagram shortly.

/ DK45 cab rear winshield wiper
The bolt on the arm was loose. after tightening it up though the wiper would hit the sprayer plastics. turned out the metal arm has to be bent to fit. we shal see how it goes.