FEL repair kit

/ FEL repair kit #181  
Well Renze, there's an old saying, 'day late and a dollar short'. You're closer to 2 years late to be jumping into the sandbox. .....Or maybe your calendar year in Holland is different than ours here in the USA. ;)

I was drawn to this thread, by the signature on a Kioti owners posting in a totally different thread in another section of this board... Normally i never watch these threads, only the built-it-yourself, the projects, construction equipment, and trailer threads...

Blame this person (cant remember his name) for inviting people to still jump this sandbox... ;)

/ FEL repair kit #182  
I was drawn to this thread, by the signature on a Kioti owners posting in a totally different thread in another section of this board... Normally i never watch these threads, only the built-it-yourself, the projects, construction equipment, and trailer threads...

Blame this person (cant remember his name) for inviting people to still jump this sandbox... ;)

I see said the blind man. I enjoy those same forums (much more than these types of threads).

Thanks for stopping by and hope you get the invite in a more timely basis next time. :rolleyes:

BTW, your invited to Wallace Equipment for a cookout/open house June 6th, 2009. Hope you can attend. ;)

Don