FEL repair kit

/ FEL repair kit #1  

cabin kioti

Bronze Member
Tractor
ck 30 hst
I just picked up my repair kit for the problem that exist with kioti fel cracks. I have not had a problem with any cracking as of yet but I use my loader hard and my dealer thought that the kit should be installed. Kioti also has a kit for the front brush guard the repositions the guard when the repair kit is installed for the loader. I plan to install it this week end.Will keep everyone posted. My tractor is a CK30HST FEL/BH and it has 220 hours on it.

/ FEL repair kit #2  
My CK30 was purchased june 07. Do I need to watch for cracks on the FEL? Or was it corrected for the 07 model year? Thanks!

/ FEL repair kit #3  
Mastertech said:
My CK30 was purchased june 07. Do I need to watch for cracks on the FEL? Or was it corrected for the 07 model year? Thanks!

If your loader is the KL130B you are all set.

Cabin Kioti, keep us posted as to if your kit will fit. My dealer had said they had 3 loaders KL130 and the repair kit didn't fit any of them.

/ FEL repair kit #4  
gravel13 said:
If your loader is the KL130B you are all set.

Cabin Kioti, keep us posted as to if your kit will fit. My dealer had said they had 3 loaders KL130 and the repair kit didn't fit any of them.
Is the KL130B a newer model of the KL130. If so is the KL130 the loader showing cracks

/ FEL repair kit #5  
DIRTCUTTER said:
Is the KL130B a newer model of the KL130. If so is the KL130 the loader showing cracks

The original loader was the KL130 then the factory revised loader was designated the KL130B. If you search the threads you'll be able to see the difference between the two. The original loader is the one that had the cracking issue. NOT ALL of the KL130 developed cracks though. I believe it was a small percentage of the owners here that had cracks. There again if you have some time to search through the threads you will stumble across that thread too.

/ FEL repair kit #6  
Mastertech said:
I just bought a CK25 with the new KL130 Loader this week. The dealer had 5 machines with KL130s on his lot and only 2 of them were the new style. Therefore, I would not be sure yours is new being bought this year. I made sure that the loader my tractor came with was the new style.

BTW, all of the KL130B (new style) loaders on the dealer's lot are still labeled KL130 (no B), so you'll have to look at the torque tube to determine if yours is the new style.

/ FEL repair kit #7  
The big label/decal on the side of the loader still says 130, but if you look at the loader data plate, it does say 130B as the model # on the upgraded ones. But the easiest way to tell is to look at the torque tube. If it goes through the arms... it is the new style. The Kioti dealer I was at last week, all the 130 loaders were either the new style, or had the reinforcing 'patch' installed.

/ FEL repair kit #8  
Thanks! I will check my loader and tag tommoro.

/ FEL repair kit
Finally had the time to install the repair kit for the fel cross member cracking.
. To be honest it went ok and everything fit fine. It would have went better with an extra set of hands.The kit was very well made and some thought went into the engineering and manufacturing process.The supports that repositions the front grill/brush guard worked very nice. The spacers (two sizes choose the the best fit) allow for the existing inspection cover to stay in place. Everything considered I am well pleased. Hop[e this helps someone.

/ FEL repair kit #10  
That's good the Kioti repair kit (finally) fit well, and your dealer for providing it easily, even better if he'd put it on.

Mastertech said:

Mtech, here's a pic of the improved KL130B model; like was said the painted-on stencil still says just KL130, but the pasted-on label says KL130B. Notice the torque-tube goes all the way through with 3/8" thick welded reinforcing plates on both sides of each arm. That tube is handy for carrying rakes and shovels too :~)