Backhoe How to remove backhoe lk3054xs 7.5ft backhoe

/ How to remove backhoe lk3054xs 7.5ft backhoe #1  

jim_n_nh

Silver Member
Tractor
LK3054XS Kioti
When I bought the tractor late last fall it had a minute leak, a drop here and there. Today it has grown much larger. If I cannot find and fix the leak ASAP I need to remove the backhoe. Would some of you please inform me how to do it. I see one large lever that needs to moved obviuosly, After that I know I have disconnect the hydralic lines then loop the lines on the tractor together to prevent dead heading.... What else? I am going to be doing it in the snow and on my 9 acres there isn't much level ground.. Educate me please.

Thx again,

Jim

/ How to remove backhoe lk3054xs 7.5ft backhoe
The first Kioti dealer I contacted did not know how to remove it. The second one did. Use the outriggers and backhoe to form a tripod, lift pressure of the subframe, swing the lever to pull the pins in, move tractor forward, unhitch the quick connects then under your rigth foot turn the knob on the hydralic splitter all the way counter clockwise.

Would have been easy if the guy I bought it from sent the manuals like he was supposed to!!!!

Next post is about the leak.

/ How to remove backhoe lk3054xs 7.5ft backhoe #3  
jim_n_nh said:
The first Kioti dealer I contacted did not know how to remove it. The second one did. Use the outriggers and backhoe to form a tripod, lift pressure of the subframe, swing the lever to pull the pins in, move tractor forward, unhitch the quick connects then under your rigth foot turn the knob on the hydralic splitter all the way counter clockwise.

Would have been easy if the guy I bought it from sent the manuals like he was supposed to!!!!

Next post is about the leak.
Are you sure he said counter clock wise

/ How to remove backhoe lk3054xs 7.5ft backhoe #4  
Use stabilizers and boom to support hoe, pull lever to pull in pins, then use stabilizers to lift hoe up off of bottom hooks, then pull hoses and pull forward. I think if you turn directional valve counterclockwise you'll disable the loader. According to my manual on the loader 1231, the backhoe is in series with the loader.

/ How to remove backhoe lk3054xs 7.5ft backhoe #5  
To clarify, support with stabilizers and boom, pull lever, lift with stabilizers over bottom hooks, pull forward 6 inches, block under hoe, lower to ground, then disconnect hydraulic hoses.

Well,

The backhoe was pissing out fluid like crazy so I had to disconnect the backhoe. Everything went great except the loader wouldn't move. By your right foot you have to loop the hydralic lines together... Joy Joy it works.

MEGA thanks to Rick Wallace who went out of his way to offer phone support to a user several states away.

Three dealers consulted on how to do it plus you guys here (thank you TBNers). Rick was the third dealer consulted and the one with the "correct" answers.

Jim

/ How to remove backhoe lk3054xs 7.5ft backhoe #7  
Sorry to hear of your troubles with this BH, JIMNNH. You have the one-
and-only Kioti integrated TLB, with unique mounting and unique hoe. It
is supposed to be heavier duty than the more mundane 2375. I have
never owned either, but there are differences. Good luck.

Thanks for the empathy. I think Kioti is stepping up to the plate because several dealers have come forward stating that this is not the first time they have dealt with this. This tractor has had a fairly significant repair history and I am positive that is why the previous owner sold it. I appreciate all the support and will post updates as time moves forward.

I have owned a ford 1710 for 800 hrs and replaced a thermostat, and a 12 dollar hydralic hose besides fluids and filters. After that I owned a MF 1428 that I had for 80 hrs and only did fluids and filters. I buy something newer and much lower hours and run into this.

I like the Kioti and after this passes I hope I still will. Rick Wallace has been great to me and Upper Valley Tractor in New Hampshire has been great as well.

Members of this online community have been compassionate as well.

I am currently going through a midlife crisis at age 47 11/12 and am a full time student becoming a nurse. As my wife pointed out this tractor cost more than I currently make in a year so this really hurts $$$$$

Jim in New Hampshire