Oil & Fuel Ck20 Oil Leak

/ Ck20 Oil Leak #1  

mab

Tractor
CK20 HST, IH B414, NH LS45
Hi fellow kioti users,

I have a new (45 hrs) ck20s which has developed a small oil leak. The leak appears to be motor oil (not hyd fluid) and appears to come from the small cylindrical part directly in front of the injectors, and to the right of the fan. This part is not painted. From here the oil drops down on to the right loader arm mounting bracket. I have snugged the 2 bolts holding it onto the motor, but it still seeps.

Here are my questions:
Anyone else experience this? What is this part (I don't have the shop manual) and why does it leak oil? Is it a pressure sending/sensor unit? and finally, any suggestions for fixing it?

Thanks!

/ Ck20 Oil Leak #2  
aaaaack20s fuel shut off.jpg

This is your fuel shut off solenoid there is a o ring in there that more than likely did not seat.
This is not a common problem but it is easy to fix.
You can see in the break down what I am talking about.
#20 and # 21 is what I am referring to.

/ Ck20 Oil Leak #3  
Wow! :) Talk about service. Sent a print AND diagnosed the problem.

My hat is off to you sir!! Good Old Fashioned American Top Notch Service! What a concept!

/ Ck20 Oil Leak #4  
Good morning Professor Rick,

Do you have all these parts diagrams already digitized or do you do that as needed when you make a post? I am wondering if you do have them as a complete collection whether you could post them on your website so we could look up various things on our tractors. If you don't have them all then maybe as a dealer you could mention to Kioti that it would be a very nice bonus to add such exploded parts diagrams to their website.

/ Ck20 Oil Leak
Thank you Rick for your diagnosis and exploded diagram! I will take the solenoid off and try to re-seat the o-ring. I only wish I were closer to PA so that I could patronize Wallace Tractor and Equipment. Thanks again.

Mark

/ Ck20 Oil Leak #6  
No problem glad we could help.

Island; I do get these as we need them, the problem with posting them is Kioti can update any breakdown with the click of a key so they will not be the most current, that and their are tons of these break downs.

/ Ck20 Oil Leak #7  
mab said:
Thank you Rick for your diagnosis and exploded diagram! I will take the solenoid off and try to re-seat the o-ring. I only wish I were closer to PA so that I could patronize Wallace Tractor and Equipment. Thanks again.

Mark

Don't let that stop you. I've patronized Wallace from across the country.

/ Ck20 Oil Leak
Highbeam,
It may not stop me! It's just that I'm on the wrong side of the border. Ordering from the US means that I have to get things shipped and drive an hour to pick them up. It's not that the dealer support here is that bad, its just that we pay for everything through the nose. I do appreciate Rick's advice and expertise. Its such a rare things these days from a retailer and as such, should be commended.