Pulled the trigger

/ Pulled the trigger
I'm putting the tooth bar on right now. Mr. Brown had something more important to worry about! All I'll say is that if he wanted to cancel pick-up I would have understood and not been upset. Yet he was there and helping me AND ANOTHER CUSTOMER at the same time. Believe me, he had other things to worry about.

/ Pulled the trigger
Wowwww!

I got the toothbar on.

Let me explain. My Kubota had a slightly undersized loader and a home made toothbar that was very strong. But I could easily overpower the loader and it was slow (now I understand that, before I really didn't). At the time I thought it was the cat's meow.

So I got the Markham on and couldn't resit. I went out back where I have a pretty large dirt project to complete and has been on hold until I have the $800 to rent a dozer for the week. I don't think I'll need it now. With the 'bota and Koyker 110 Loader I thought it was going to take me forever. I just dug a nice 3' hole in a few minutes. I just used the toothbar to bust it up )in reverse) then scooped it and moved it to my existing pile.

I also have to admit, the hydro was pretty nice. I wasn't sure it was for me but I want to give it a try. I think I'm going to like it.

So far not a darn thing not to like!

/ Pulled the trigger #13  
Good tradeup, and the HST is handy as the devil for repetitive scooping and digging, you'll get to wonder what you did without it.

Welcome aboard!

/ Pulled the trigger
Dmace said:
Welcome to the Pack!

With those tires like that, you're going need some fender flares! :D

Where's the toothbar...:confused:

Right Here...

Attachments

• kioti001_800x600.jpg
    kioti001_800x600.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 134
  • kioti002_752x370.jpg