Pulled the trigger

/ Pulled the trigger #1  

PAB_OH

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
Well I FINALLY closed the deal with Jeff (BTI) and picked up my CK30 HST today (well tonight).

I had to deliver my sold Kubota to SE Indiana then drive all the way back to SE Ohio to Jeff's place and then back up to east central Ohio where I live. Wow, 14 hours on the road and almost $300 in gas. Well worth it though.

I didn't get home until after dark but I got a few pics after we loaded it up at Jeff's place.
I got the KL130B loader, Ags, Dual Remotes, and a tooth-bar. It was a demo unit so I went ahead and got my filters while I was there too. I'll probably be doing first service to it next weekend.

As I've said before, Jeff is great to work with and as his web page says, he runs a no BS bussiness. Very, very easy to get along with and knowledgeable. Thanks Jeff.

Now it's time to get it dirty!

Attachments

• Kioti_CK_30006_688x411.jpg
    Kioti_CK_30006_688x411.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 234
  • Kioti_CK_30005_645x478.jpg
    Kioti_CK_30005_645x478.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 236
  • Kioti_CK_30002_800x600.jpg
    Kioti_CK_30002_800x600.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 216
   / Pulled the trigger #2  
Congratulations on the great looking rig. Nice trailer to by the way. Hope you have many hours of enjoyment on the machine.
Sincerely,
Joel

/ Pulled the trigger #3  
Congrats. Nice tractor. I like that low boy trailer too!

/ Pulled the trigger #4  
Congrats, and I have a question. Did you get wheel spacers on the rear? Your rear wheels looks awfully far apart.

/ Pulled the trigger
I had them put on but will pull them off. I wanted them for use while in very hilly terrain doing log work and such. For summer mowing season I'm switching to a set of R3's I have here at the house and the stance would be too wide for my current mower so the spacers will be pulled off.

Good eye!

/ Pulled the trigger #6  
PAB_OH said:
Well I FINALLY closed the deal with Jeff (BTI) and picked up my CK30 HST today (well tonight).

As I've said before, Jeff is great to work with and as his web page says, he runs a no BS bussiness. Very, very easy to get along with and knowledgeable. Thanks Jeff.
PAB_OH said:
Well I could say I taught him every thing he knows but he has been selling tractors longer than me so I guess maybe he has taught me a thing or two.
Jeff is a close freind of mine and you did yourself well by purchasing from a great person!
Ohh.. ya lets not forget you got a great tractor also...
Good luck now go get it dirty!

/ Pulled the trigger
Jeff spoke very well of you Wallace. Seems more than a few people do.

I'm looking forward to getting it dirty. I should have the back blade hooked up tonight and beginning to clear the drive.

/ Pulled the trigger
Gittyup said:
Congrats. Nice tractor. I like that low boy trailer too!

Thanks. Trailer is a rental. I have 3, all of them being repaired! :eek: I had to rent one but it was pretty inexpensive I thought. Worked out well.

/ Pulled the trigger #9  
Thank You, Phil Not only for the purchase but for being easy to deal with as well.
Rick, I'm glad we could teach each other everything we know......
What did it take....30seconds????? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have fun Phil!!!

BTI

/ Pulled the trigger #10  
Welcome to the Pack!

With those tires like that, you're going need some fender flares! :D

Where's the toothbar...:confused: