DK35 sticks in HI gear?

/ DK35 sticks in HI gear? #1  

Western

Tractor
Kioti DK 35 now
After using the tiller in low gear, I Shift to HI to get back to where I need to go, after shifting to HI, It will not shift back to low???

It doesn't overheat, (clean screens) has new oil/filters in crankcase and tranny, gauge read s good, this after 30 minutes of tilling.

Acts like its "heat swollen", but tranny only feels warm to the touch. wait an hour and it reluctantly switches, wait over night shifts like normal. So I almost have to believe its caused by excessive heat.

any thoughts? my warrenty runs out in 3 day's!

/ DK35 sticks in HI gear? #2  
I don't have a DK35 but if you only have three days left, get it to the dealer ASAP. Or at the very least make contact with your dealer to verify when the last day is and discuss the problem with him. A lot of times, the actual date is different from when the tractor was delivered because of when the paperwork was sent in.

/ DK35 sticks in HI gear? #3  
I've had occasional problems with the range selector on my DK35 as well but it eventually shifts. If I lubricate all the friction points it works easier for several months but then goes back to shifting hard. I've just lived with it, it's never refused to shift.

/ DK35 sticks in HI gear?
Thanks for the replys, I have already made the "call", my service guy was out will try agian today. I also lube everything I can, even more places than the book say's, I was supprised by the low amount of grease points on this tractor.