3point lifting arms

/ 3point lifting arms #1  

DIRTCUTTER

Silver Member
Tractor
CK30 HST
Ck30 hst Everytime I try to reattach my bachoe either the 3 point lifting arm or to low or to high They make contact with the backhoe. I have tried different adjustments on the arms. I am thinking about removing them when I want to connect the backhoe

/ 3point lifting arms #2  
You have to adjust them so that they are at the right height before you attach the backhoe. On mine, whent the remotes are active for the backhoe the 3pt doesn't move.

Also, be careful. Somehow I bent my antisway arms, I think it was caused by the backhoe. Don't really know how it happened. But, they were bent so bad that I had to replace them. Pull out the pins on the sway arms so that they free swing beforehand. And watch them carefully as you hook up the hoe.

Of course the degree of interference may be different depending on the backhoe. I have a Rhino 75.

/ 3point lifting arms #3  
I guess it depends on the backhoe, for my ck30hst and woods bh80x i put the arms all way up and it works fine.

Since mine work when the backhoe is on, I would not want them down any where I could accidetly try to raise them and do big damage.

Mike