Been a few days

/ Been a few days #1  

ByuBill

Gold Member
Tractor
MF 220 - Long 2360- Kioti 3054
It has been a few days since any Kioti owners posted anything here. Must be getting a lot of 'seat time'./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif Just had to put something here so we wouldn't be forgotten. We are at 622 posts, (623 now) let's not stop now.

/ Been a few days #2  
ByuBill, seat time is a good thing. I spent most of friday in mine. it rained most of saturday so I picked up my tiller and mowing deck from the dealer.Now I just need to unload them. I'm looking at getting some other attachments and have checked the threads but cant find any feedback on Hardy Backhoes. The specs seem to be better than that of the Kioti BH's. Also, I noticed yesterday that my Kioti tiller is made in Italy. probably the mowing deck is made in Italy as well. Anyone have any feedback on these hardy backhoes ?

/ Been a few days #3  
Sorry to say,
I have been getting very little seat time..
haven't had time on weekdays due to ( I hate to even use this word) WORK.
I would like to start to get my tilling done,but the weekends here the last few weeks have been rain and mud..

But with the rain and warm weather comes growing grass and fields !!
I'm ready ! The new DK is ready !

/ Been a few days
<font color=blue>I have been getting very little seat time..</font color=blue>
Same thing here. That four letter word (work) /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif and rain have been interfering in seat time. Then I stopped and thought for a minute. (now I have a headache) the work payed for my toys, I mean tools and the rain keeps my driveway in a mess. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Now if it would rain on the days that I'm at work and not when I'm home. It's all good./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Been a few days #5  
We had beautiful weather here in western Pa. all week.
So i was planning to till my garden,and a couple of friends gardens this weekend..
Then rain friday night,all day saturday,and it begining to rain again now..
Looks like i'll just sit back and enjoy the Nascar race!!!

Hopefully next weekend will be better!

/ Been a few days #6  
have been using the tractor/forwarder as a wheel barrow to hold and then move the slabs and edgings from the sawmill. worked mon through thurs after school teachin. quit early thurs to go buy a stihl 066, wow what a wood eatin machine that is. stacked and loaded product yesterday, then cut for 4 hours today. gettin ready for a cook out now, but should have a large job on a pine tree removal operation starting tuesday.

/ Been a few days #7  
here in NH it also rained on saturday, but on sunday i was able to play with the new tiller. after some fine tuning i got it adjusted the way i wanted. This thing works great and now the garden area is three times the size it was last year.

/ Been a few days #8  
Kioti's Tillers and Finish-Mowers are made in Italy. The Backhoes, Loaders, Tires and Wheels are all made in the USA.
BTI

/ Been a few days #9  
I'm very happy with the tiller and am sure i will be just as happy with the finish mower. I found the sticker that said it was also made in Italy. Lets see, now i need a rake, a blade, 4 in 1 bucket, backhoe, trailer, post hole digger ect. ect ect.

/ Been a few days #10  
Next on my list
toothbar
hydraulic top link
backhoe in a couple years.