Visit to Bobcat of Boston

/ Visit to Bobcat of Boston #1  

chelydra

Silver Member
Tractor
Ditch Witch
I finally made it to North Reading, where BoB is building up a Kioti inventory. Met Scott Miller, the Kioti tractor sales consultant, and also service manager Diane DiSanto. Friendly people, lots of nice toys (and a dirt pile to test them). Hats not in stock yet, but promised soon. They make house calls, so I might pay for post-200 hour major services after all instead of dumping all that UTF on the garage floor.

-Chelydra

/ Visit to Bobcat of Boston #2  
chelydra said:
I finally made it to North Reading, where BoB is building up a Kioti inventory. Met Scott Miller, the Kioti tractor sales consultant, and also service manager Diane DiSanto. Friendly people, lots of nice toys (and a dirt pile to test them). Hats not in stock yet, but promised soon. They make house calls, so I might pay for post-200 hour major services after all instead of dumping all that UTF on the garage floor.

-Chelydra

Wish you'd have told me before you went, I'd have had you shake Scott's hand for me. He was a lot of help to me on a recent tractor purchase, even though I was buying from someone else way down south here. If I'd have been closer I'd most definitely have been dealing with him.

Dave