Backhoe Reinforce a KB 2375 backhoe

/ Reinforce a KB 2375 backhoe
Thank you very much!

Mark

/ Reinforce a KB 2375 backhoe #12  
I am looking at purchasing a DK 45s with this BH soon. Should I be concerned about this. What year did this fail on 07/08?

Lloyd

/ Reinforce a KB 2375 backhoe #13  
The 2375 has been upgraded to the 2475 and this is not an issue if you are buying a new machine. My machine was originally purchased Aug 06 and the 2375 on my machine did have the issue and Kioti replaced the dipper arm Oct 07, before I bought it. I have been led to believe the later 2375's have reinforced arm installed. But it was only limited batch of arms that were not welded properly, so most are not an issue.

/ Reinforce a KB 2375 backhoe #14  
Mark... finally found the time to get camera, tractor, computer together; here are the pictures I told you I would get for you. Sorry it took so long, hope they help.

Attachments

• P7050017.JPG
    P7050017.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 387
  • P7050018.JPG
    P7050018.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 441
  • P7050019.JPG
    P7050019.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 287
   / Reinforce a KB 2375 backhoe
Jim,
No problem. Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures. The arm looks great. I have a question, what is the bracket for over the upper cylinder in the second (also visible in the 3rd) picture for? Is it to mount a slow vehicle triangle or something? Is there a piece that slides into it? I was looking at the bracket on mine and am not sure what it is for.

Thanks again,

Mark

/ Reinforce a KB 2375 backhoe #16  
My guess is it is for the triangle reflector, I have never removed the triangle from the tractor to see if it would fit. I don't see any need for it as I never leave the confines of our private road.

/ Reinforce a KB 2375 backhoe #17  
IXLR8 said:
My guess is it is for the triangle reflector

I hooked up my laser sight to it, just to be spot on!!! :D

j/k I beleive you are correct, it's for the triangle reflector and looks just like the one on my 2475. I did not change it out either as I beleive I would need another bracket of some sort for the back of the reflector. That and I do plan to take the BH off some day and use a PTO attachment.