bucket on FEL won't tilt downwards???? Kioti DK45

/ bucket on FEL won't tilt downwards???? Kioti DK45 #1  

okiekioti

hello,

could anyone suggest why my new Kioti D45 w/ Bush Hog FEL wont let the bucket tilt downwards? Only 73 hrs use and this problem started today after brush hogging weeds & sprouts. I keep the FEL & bucket low to ground when pushing over 1" to 3" sprouts.

Kioti tractor joystick raises and lowers the buckeyt & arms just fine. It tilts bucket backwards, but wont go more than an inch or two for downward tilt.

It looks like plenty of hydraulic/tranny fluid on dipstick. I changed all oil & filters at 53 hrs. No problem until now.....

Thanks.

/ bucket on FEL won't tilt downwards???? Kioti DK45 #2  
Check the quick connects, sometimes one will go bad or it just may not be completely seated. Disconnect, then reconnect. If you still have the problem, swap tilt with raise/lower to prove whether it's cylinders or valve.

Steve

/ bucket on FEL won't tilt downwards???? Kioti DK45
thanks, I will try that.

A hose line was already loose from a quick connect. I am sure it controls the downward tilt on FEL. However, I cannot get it pop back in and reconnect. It keeps coming loose....Think the quick connect is bad?? thanks

Finally got it reconnected! Thanks.

I just had to push the hydraulic line hose in extra hard before it finally locked in place. Took me several tries...Now the tractor bucket tilts and raises good. I appreciate the help.

/ bucket on FEL won't tilt downwards???? Kioti DK45 #6  
I had one that would pop off every now and then. To reconnect it, I would shut off the tractor and then lower the FEL to the ground, then I would move the joystick in all the directions to release the pressure in the lines. After that, the quick disconnect would pop on easy. The one that would pop off for me was to raise the loader, it would go up about 2ft and then stop.

/ bucket on FEL won't tilt downwards???? Kioti DK45 #7  
I had one that would pop off every now and then. To reconnect it, I would shut off the tractor and then lower the FEL to the ground, then I would move the joystick in all the directions to release the pressure in the lines. After that, the quick disconnect would pop on easy. The one that would pop off for me was to raise the loader, it would go up about 2ft and then stop.

Releasing pressure in the hydraulic lines is the key to getting the quick connects to link easily (or at all). If moving the joystick around with tractor off etc doesn't work then use a small hammer with a protective piece of cloth to whack the male tip until no more fluid comes out and the button can easily be pushed in (sounds both painful and obscene doesn't it:eek:) and then use a screw driver or small tool to do the same for the female coupler. When the pressure is released you should easily with finger pressure be able to press in on both bottons. At that point the two couplers should be easy to mate.