Moving FEL control

/ Moving FEL control #1  

Tscott

Bronze Member
Tractor
DK35
I am doing some research on what it would take to move the loader control from its current location to an area beside the seat. For me, I've always thought its current location was a bit awkward. I'm waiting for the dealer to get back to me on this and I wondered if any of the other kioti owners have thought about the same modification or could give any input. I probably should have this post in the customization area but for now I'll try it here.

/ Moving FEL control #2  
This could end up being a lot of work.
You would probably need to make a bracket and find something solid enough in that area to mount to.
Lengthen and reroute the hoses.

/ Moving FEL control
Wolbert, your right. re-routing hoses shouldnt be to bad , although they would need to be metal or protected. The real problem seems to be the mounting of the control unit. The std one is somewhat bulky so i might have to purchase another type. The other issue is that i dont want this to look like a total after thought. the dealer thinks it can be done without excessive problems. This dealer seems to like to modify things. I've decided to break down and buy the backhoe so the tractor is going in for the install. They are going to address this then. Also they are making a hydraulic thumb attachment for the hoe. I'll send pics on this when it happens.