CK 30 HST 50 hour service

/ CK 30 HST 50 hour service #1  

contdevelop

Tractor
Kioti CK30HST
Hello all: My ck30 hit the 50 hour mark yesterday so now she sits in the garage awaiting the service I plan to do this weekend. I was wondering if we could compile a list of what needs to be done along with what oils should be used in the South Texas heat. Any other pointers would be of use also, since I hope to learn from other peoples mistakes. Thanks for your help.

/ CK 30 HST 50 hour service #2  
Get containers big enough for 10 gallons of hydraulic fluid that fit under the tractor or can easily transfer. Search this forum for lots of discussions on changing oil and filters. Be careful with the fuel bowl if you change the fuel filter.

Be sure to get good hydraulilc fluid, I got what was in the manual, Shell Donax. Search forums for oil advice, you'll find plenty. A standard is Shell Rotella in either dino or synthetic.

Mike

/ CK 30 HST 50 hour service #3  
Call Amy or Rick and get a filter kit for your tractor and hour time stamp. Makes it easy, at least it did for me.

/ CK 30 HST 50 hour service #4  
I think a previous post covered this pretty thoroughly. Also, what you need to do is clearly listed in the manual.

/ CK 30 HST 50 hour service
Thanks fellows I appreciate the input.