Kioti getting HST

/ Kioti getting HST #11  
I downloaded them so I wouldnt have to find them again...they are well hidden.

Here's the first.

Attachments

• 42-144971-newKioti1.jpg
    42-144971-newKioti1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 122
   / Kioti getting HST #12  
Here's the second...

Attachments

• 42-144972-newKioti2.jpg
    42-144972-newKioti2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 114
   / Kioti getting HST #13  
WOW /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif! That's quite a change for Kioti. What size tractor is that in the picture? I couldn't quite make out the name on the side of the hood, but it didn't look like Kioti. What is it?

Is that you sitting on it, or did you hook some poor unsuspecting passer-by to pose for the picture?

/ Kioti getting HST
I'll hop in here for Jon for just a sec...

I eventually found those pics too on the Kioti.com website (and he's right, they're well hidden!) Unfortunately there are no captions with them to state what the HP is, or to confirm that is the new lower HP DK model, but I, like John, suspect that it is.

The individual is one from Kioti.com who went to S. Korea for a factory tour. These are a couple of pictures that were taken while they were on that tour.

Hope this helps! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Kioti getting HST #15  
Thanks for the info. I had feeling there probably wouldn't be alot of info out there yet on these. If these are the DK models, they may just start giving NH (and Case too!) some competition. It'll be interesting to watch how it develops.

/ Kioti getting HST #16  
Thanks for posting the Pictures. I kept looking on the official site, not kioti.com (I translated in my mind) I sure wish Dealers would leave the Brand name url for the actual manufacturer, but that's their business....

That is definately a small frame size, is it safe to say that the 30HP will be roughly the same?

/ Kioti getting HST #17  
I am not associated with kioti in any way. I just happened across the pictures of someones trip to the factory in Korea. I assume the trip was made to see new products, but its just wishful thinking that the particular photos I posted are actually something that will see the light of day in the US.

I read the post of the new models and started looking. The tractor mentioned could easily be the DK20, but that is just my guess.

Never been to Korea, but if everyone gets to ride fancy new tractors, I might plan a trip. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Jon

/ Kioti getting HST #18  
Should TBN'ers pool their resourxes to send a delegation?

/ Kioti getting HST #19  
northcreek2624,
This post had some info. that RanchMan found back in May that I thought I would bring back up about the new Kioti hydrostats coming out.
Now they must be calling them CK for the new 20 through 30 HP line.
I also read somewhere that Kioti would continue the LK3054.

/ Kioti getting HST #20  
The pics posted above look like the same tractor as the CK20 I saw yesterday at Little Tractor. He has 20 of them on order. I don't think he will have any problems moving them.