She was delivered today!!!

/ She was delivered today!!!
Hi Double, I am like you I suppose, I have a Kubota RTV 900 and now the Kioti. I compared the Kioti to the Kubota tractor, just weren't in the same league, so I went with the Kioti. But in Kubota's favor, there is not another utility vehicle that can touch the RTV.

/ She was delivered today!!! #12  
Wow, what nice looking machine. Wishing you many happy, safe, trouble free and productive hours.

Sincerely,
Joel

/ She was delivered today!!! #13  
KIOTI's UTV will be out next spring....nice!!!

/ She was delivered today!!! #14  
Just got my new DK55C delivered today. The dealer said it was unloaded from a container in NC and shipped over, it is supposed to be as new as you can get. Boy, it sure is a nice tractor. I am very impressed with the quality of the cab. I will post more as I get to use her and see how she handles a little work. Very excited about my new toy :D

Congrats! My DK45S was also delivered today. I had to take the kids trick or treating but managed to play...um, work... on getting some rocks out on the driveway shoulder. This weekend I will tackle the ones in the middle of the driveway. I'm sure you are as happy with your tractor as I am with mine. Good luck to you and "Welcome to the Pack!"

/ She was delivered today!!! #15  
Hi everybody, thanks for the feedback. I am going to hook a turning plow to it in the morning and plow around 20 acres tomorrow, then I get to disk the field, then I get to drill and cultipack the field. And best of all, I will have no dust in my face, I will be listening to the radio, and will have a heater. You know, sometimes, LIFE IS GOOD. I will have my wife take pictures while I am down there and post tomorrow.

I really want to see some pictures of this and what attachments you use.

[/QUOTE]Very nice. Should be an easy fill with the diesel because of tank location.
What are your intended uses?[/QUOTE]

Actually you can't empty a 5 Gal container into it because of the cab. Have to use a funnel. Also, no locking gas cap - anyone at Kioti listening????

/ She was delivered today!!! #16  
Actually you can't empty a 5 Gal container into it because of the cab. Have to use a funnel. Also, no locking gas cap - anyone at Kioti listening????

I cant do anything about the locking fuel cap but I can empty a 5 gal can in my Montana fuel tank no problem. It is set up just like the Kioti. I start pouring it in and set it on the front tire. It emptys itself and you dont have to hold it up. Just got to be careful so you dont overflow it.