She was delivered today!!!

/ She was delivered today!!! #1  

dadndadn

Just got my new DK55C delivered today. The dealer said it was unloaded from a container in NC and shipped over, it is supposed to be as new as you can get. Boy, it sure is a nice tractor. I am very impressed with the quality of the cab. I will post more as I get to use her and see how she handles a little work. Very excited about my new toy :D

Attachments

• 100_0955.JPG
    100_0955.JPG
    320.1 KB · Views: 314
  • 100_0956.JPG
    100_0956.JPG
    368.6 KB · Views: 278
   / She was delivered today!!! #3  
NICE!!
Wecome to the pack!

/ She was delivered today!!! #5  
Very nice. Should be an easy fill with the diesel because of tank location.
What are your intended uses?

/ She was delivered today!!! #6  
VERY NICE. Let's get some pics in action!!!:D

/ She was delivered today!!! #7  
congrats. That is a nice looking tractor you got there. What are you going to use it for? And of course we need dirty pictures!!! You know when you get in the mud and get it all dirty:D:D:D

/ She was delivered today!!! #8  
Nice, REALLY NICE!! You will love it. My DK50 just turned 519 hours and it runs and feels like new still.Your going to have a great weekend have fun. FRENCHIE.

/ She was delivered today!!!
Hi everybody, thanks for the feedback. I am going to hook a turning plow to it in the morning and plow around 20 acres tomorrow, then I get to disk the field, then I get to drill and cultipack the field. And best of all, I will have no dust in my face, I will be listening to the radio, and will have a heater. You know, sometimes, LIFE IS GOOD. I will have my wife take pictures while I am down there and post tomorrow.