Thank you Ken's tactor... Kioti too

/ Thank you Ken's tactor... Kioti too #1  

jim_n_nh

Silver Member
Tractor
LK3054XS Kioti
After almost 9 months of frustration I got some reimbursement today. When my low hour Kioti (192 hours) went to Ken's Tractor they took the lead to contact Kioti about it. At the same time I contacted Little tractor, Michigan Iron and Batchelder. All of them rose to the challange and helped me. I got reimbursed for some of the expenses I had.

The service department of Kioti called me back but unfortunately Ron Parish in their marketing did not. Regardless, Ken's Tractor of Swanzey New Hampshire went beyond the call of duty to help me. I would STRONGLY suggest you go to them if you want a honest dealership to conduct business with. I trust them!!

(attachments removed)

/ Thank you Ken's tactor... Kioti too #2  
I understand your pleasure with the results but, I do think some of these documents should remain confidential.

/ Thank you Ken's tactor... Kioti too #3  
It's nice to see your problems resolved and to see our local NH/ME dealers stepping up to the plate. I am not at all surprised to see Kioti step up and reimburse you the cost of the service/parts, they definitely are a real stand up company. I doubt you would see this kind of respect from any of the other big manufacturers in the same situation...

/ Thank you Ken's tactor... Kioti too
I would have respected any request of Kioti, Ken's Tractor to not publish the result's. No one asked for that. I was banned from this site for bashing so I thought I would publish the results. I am impressed by Kens, Michigan Iron, Little Tractor, Batchelder and Kioti for all working together to help me.

Possibly Kioti has to understand that this is not Korea but the USA. I have not bought a USA automobile since 1991 because of how the product was built and supported.

Once again THANK YOU KEN'S TRACTOR for stepping up and being extremely honest.

Jim

/ Thank you Ken's tactor... Kioti too #5  
Jim, I certainly do not mean to undermine you satisfaction in any way. I just thought things, such as the check, should not be put on a public site. I've been to Kens and Batchelders and agree completely that they deserve the positive recognition.
BTW, my box blade and rake are from Batchelders and they are good people.

Not a problem. Other Kioti dealer's put some pressure on, and frankly mocked me about persueing this. I thought it would only be fair to post the positive results but I was overuled.

I did have permission to post those results by Ken's and Kioti.

Jim

Last edited:
   / Thank you Ken's tactor... Kioti too #7  
After almost 9 months of frustration I got some reimbursement today. When my low hour Kioti (192 hours) went to Ken's Tractor they took the lead to contact Kioti about it. At the same time I contacted Little tractor, Michigan Iron and Batchelder. All of them rose to the challange and helped me. I got reimbursed for some of the expenses I had.

The service department of Kioti called me back but unfortunately Ron Parish in their marketing did not. Regardless, Ken's Tractor of Swanzey New Hampshire went beyond the call of duty to help me. I would STRONGLY suggest you go to them if you want a honest dealership to conduct business with. I trust them!!

(attachments removed)
Jim,I have experienced great sales and service from Michigan Iron & equipment in Morrice Michigan.They are stand up folks to deal with.Thanks for your post.coobie

/ Thank you Ken's tactor... Kioti too #8  
Jim-

Can you let us know what your particular problem was?

Since your attachment was removed (I never saw it), I have no idea what they fixed for you -- just curious.

I have a CK-20 that has had some wiring harness issues and I've heard Ketch from Ken's did a great job resolving the problem for another guy on here (can't remember his message board name). He had the same problem I have which is simply corrosion in one or more of the plugs under the lower panel below the dashboard.

I called Ken's and it sounds like they'll be able to get the parts and take care of it for me -- plus it will great to have someone who already has experience changing a harness that's normally already installed from the factory on new machines doing the work on mine.

My dealer Harvard Power equipment stop carrying Kioti. Once I move into my new house, Ken's will be about 40 miles from me which is plenty in range of dealers in my area to use for service. I may buy an implement through them so I can at least do some business on new gear from them. Since my driveway at the new house will be 200' instead of my current 100' driveway and get plenty of snow, I may look into having them get me a rear PTO driven snow blower for it. A cab might be nice to have too...

I have had two significant issues with my tractor. The last one was a bolt was not installed correctly in the clutch and it fell out. This required the tractor to be split. Ketch and Bruce contacted Kioti before I did and helped get this last $1300 repair covered by Kioti. Please do business with them and say "Jim Sent me" :)

/ Thank you Ken's tactor... Kioti too #10  
Bought my tractor from Ken's in Feb of 2008. Very nice folks to deal with!:)