Oil & Fuel Out of fuel DK45s

/ Out of fuel DK45s #91  
Page 0-3 in my New Holland T2320 operators manual has a Federal Emission Warranty, which covers exactly as stated. Covered for five years or 3,000 hours. Any part failing during this period will be repaired or replaced by CNH, which includes parts, labor and diagnosis.

It also has a statement regarding that this warranty is for 1996 and later heavy-duty off-road diesel engines

The following parts are covered under this warranty;
Electronic Control Unit
Fuel Injection Pump
Fuel Injectors
Turbocharger
Intake Manifold
Exhaust Manifold
Boost Pressure Tubing-connection to Aneroid Device on F.I.P.

/ Out of fuel DK45s
Page 0-3 in my New Holland T2320 operators manual has a Federal Emission Warranty, which covers exactly as stated. Covered for five years or 3,000 hours. Any part failing during this period will be repaired or replaced by CNH, which includes parts, labor and diagnosis.

It also has a statement regarding that this warranty is for 1996 and later heavy-duty off-road diesel engines

thanks...I can't find this statement on any kioti documentation and it's supposed to be there per the EPA...anybody find it on their Kioti docs? or on the tractor itself?

/ Out of fuel DK45s
Here's my resolution....Kioti is going to ship me a free replacement pump...Rick Wallace (many thanks) shared the details of my situation (low hours, just out of warranty, etc.) with Kioti tech support and they agreed to ship a pump to me at no charge.

Its always nice when a company stands behind their product and I'm very appreciative of that.

/ Out of fuel DK45s #94  
Here's my resolution....Kioti is going to ship me a free replacement pump...Rick Wallace (many thanks) shared the details of my situation (low hours, just out of warranty, etc.) with Kioti tech support and they agreed to ship a pump to me at no charge.

Its always nice when a company stands behind their product and I'm very appreciative of that.

Strong combination, Rick and Kioti.

Another reason to do business with Rick.

Joel

/ Out of fuel DK45s #95  
i've run my dk55 out of fuel 3 times and it started right up after i filled it back up. them gauges are not always accurate. plus theres really 2 tanks on mine, one on either side that are conected by a pipe underneath the tractor, when you go along on a slope all the fuel goes to one side if its not kept full. but it always starts right up. why is that anyways?

/ Out of fuel DK45s #96  
Hi, I do not want to hijack someone else thread however, I have read this
thread all the way through with much interest. I know nothing about this
kind of stuff but I bought a Kioti CK30 new the last of December 08. Had it
under a tarp a couple of weeks and bought a building to put it in. I put the
tractor in the building on the 22nd of January and did not try to start it until
the middle of March and it would not fire at all. Called the dealer and he
picked it up Friday the 27th of March and returned it yesterday the 28th of
March and said he replaced the injector pump -- the tractor has 14 hours.
Burton

/ Out of fuel DK45s #97  
Hi, I do not want to hijack someone else thread however, I have read this
thread all the way through with much interest. I know nothing about this
kind of stuff but I bought a Kioti CK30 new the last of December 08. Had it
under a tarp a couple of weeks and bought a building to put it in. I put the
tractor in the building on the 22nd of January and did not try to start it until
the middle of March and it would not fire at all. Called the dealer and he
picked it up Friday the 27th of March and returned it yesterday the 28th of
March and said he replaced the injector pump -- the tractor has 14 hours.
Burton

Unfortunate. That is not a very common problem with the CK but obviously is one reason any diesel engine would not start. I presume all is well now.