ck20 grill guard

/ ck20 grill guard #1  

garydc

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti ck20
I was hoping for a grill guard for my ck20 for Christmas but didn't get it, got lot's of other good stuff though so I've just built my own, not quite like the factory ones but I think it will be allright. Gary.

Attachments

• trial fit.jpg
    trial fit.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 526
  • primed.jpg
    primed.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 363
  • painted.jpg
    painted.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 413
  • mounted.jpg
    mounted.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 812
  • mounted 2.jpg
    mounted 2.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 492
   / ck20 grill guard #2  
Wow, that came out really nice. It looks very similar to the factory unit.

100_1064-1.jpg

/ ck20 grill guard #3  
You do nice work! It looks very good.

/ ck20 grill guard
Thanks guy's I used a picture of a kioti grill guard for a guide but added the third bar. I forgot to post the first picture I took of the job.Gary

Attachments

• welded.jpg
    welded.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 1,071
   / ck20 grill guard #5  
Real nice job. I have the factory guard. Been wanting to put expanded metal mesh on it. But, when I checked the price ($26) for the expanded metal, I just couldn't bring myself to pay that for what it is. I'll keep my eye out for something used that I can get for cheap.

/ ck20 grill guard #6  
Looks good! I'm thinking about taking mine off or having it modified. The dealer told me it would not interfere with the loader modification so I put it on, now the loader mod hits when the loader goes all the way down.

/ ck20 grill guard #7  
I have the loader mod plate on mine now (not in picture) and it does not hit the grill guard. Maybe your grill guard is bent out a little...:confused:

/ ck20 grill guard #8  
Sounds like the dealer did not out the adaptor kit on the grill guard to move it up. The only problem with this is that if you tractor is like mine thw hood will hit it when you open it up. It was real nice of Kioti to fix their mistake and leave us with more problems to deal with. The brush guard was not a issue before.

/ ck20 grill guard
I guess that was one good thing about builing my own the loader mod and the hood both have clearance. Gary P.S. thanks for the compliments on the guard.