Shop manual for CK35

/ Shop manual for CK35 #1  

jelc

Anybody here knows where to buy a shop manual for a Kioti CK35?

JLC

/ Shop manual for CK35 #2  
I think it's a dealer item. I check ebay every now and then and have not seen any for the newer tractors.

/ Shop manual for CK35 #3  
Anybody here knows where to buy a shop manual for a Kioti CK35?

JLC
I have them and your looking at $65.00

/ Shop manual for CK35 #4  
I have them and your looking at $65.00

Plus five or six for the UPS guy.:)

I don't know if the CK35 manual is like the older CK20 manual or more like the new DKse series shop manual. I had the CK20 manual and that was OK but not great. The new DKse manual I got from Rick however is really excellent and full of consumer level instruction, background information for the non mechanic, excellent diagrams, photos etc as well as clearly written.

/ Shop manual for CK35
Thanks, guys. I'll see if my local dealer has one, if not I'll buy it from Wallace.

JLC

/ Shop manual for CK35 #6  
Resurrecting this old thread... My dealer's at $110 for this. Called Wallace, they don't carry Kioti any more. The manual in this thread is dated 2007. I have a 2013 CK35 HST (pre-emissions), does anyone know if 1) I should just buy it from my dealer at that price or 2) if this manual is still applicable to mine?

Thanks!

/ Shop manual for CK35 #7  
Resurrecting this old thread... My dealer's at $110 for this. Called Wallace, they don't carry Kioti any more. The manual in this thread is dated 2007. I have a 2013 CK35 HST (pre-emissions), does anyone know if 1) I should just buy it from my dealer at that price or 2) if this manual is still applicable to mine?

Thanks!

Call Michigan Iron. They are an Internet savvy Kioti dealership.

/ Shop manual for CK35 #9  
MIE has it for $115 but won't ship til end of next week. Ended up going with my local dealer @ $110, should have it Monday or Tuesday. I have to service it and it looks like the FEL needs to be remounted (I don't think I tweaked it, the right arm is 1/" higher than the left, it's driving me nuts). Doing all of this so I have it ready to trade up to a DK45SE HST.

/ Shop manual for CK35 #10  
Does $115.00 seem high or is it just me? I have a four year warranty I won't even need one for that long.....I hope.

Last edited: