Just bought a used Kioti DK45, have a few Q's

/ Just bought a used Kioti DK45, have a few Q's #1  

bonz

I just bought a 2000 DK45, only 260 hrs.
I am wanting to a backhoe and was wondering if a 2004 KB2385 backhoe, would fit on my DK45, the specs say it fits the newer DK45S, I dont have rear hydraulic plugs, but know a friend that could help me run line to the back.

We have 200 acres of forest mainly but several large fields, we don't have a mower yet, but maybe someone could suggest one. Be mowing grass mainly but might want to do some brush clearing eventually.

Thanks.
Bonz

Attachments

• tractor 004.jpg
    tractor 004.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 485
   / Just bought a used Kioti DK45, have a few Q's #2  
Do you have the backhoe yet?

/ Just bought a used Kioti DK45, have a few Q's
not yet but there is one for sale not too far away.

/ Just bought a used Kioti DK45, have a few Q's #4  
The talk on this site for the combo of some type of finish cut and some type of brush cut is a flail. If you do a thread search on this site you will find plenty of flail posts.

Also, IT and I think the guy from australia (iron horse or dark horse or something) love to talk flail mowers. They will see this and likely post.

/ Just bought a used Kioti DK45, have a few Q's #5  
The Kioti backhoe should fit your tractor but the problem would be finding the subframe.
Kioti does not have any of them left.
Now that perticular loader was made by Rhino and we may be able to get you a Rhino subframe which will bolt up to the Kioti backhoe.
The only way I would buy that backhoe is if you can "steal it" other wise you looking at any where from $1,500 to $2,000 to get a subframe and pto pump.
I will look into the Rhino subframe if you wish.

/ Just bought a used Kioti DK45, have a few Q's #6  
The Kioti backhoe should fit your tractor but the problem would be finding the subframe.
Kioti does not have any of them left.
Now that perticular loader was made by Rhino and we may be able to get you a Rhino subframe which will bolt up to the Kioti backhoe.
The only way I would buy that backhoe is if you can "steal it" other wise you looking at any where from $1,500 to $2,000 to get a subframe and pto pump.
I will look into the Rhino subframe if you wish.

One thing with Rick, take his advice, how knows of which he speaks (Island did I get that right?)

Joel

/ Just bought a used Kioti DK45, have a few Q's
Can a 2000 DK45 accept or be made to accept a sub-frame mounted KB2385 Backhoe, or must the tractor be a DK45S?

The backhoe I'm interested in buying has a sub-frame, but my tractor doesn't seem to have brackets for a sub-frame to mount to. Could I take the brackets off his 2004 DK45s tractor and put them on my 2000 DK45 tractor?

Thanks

B

/ Just bought a used Kioti DK45, have a few Q's #8  
One thing with Rick, take his advice, how knows of which he speaks (Island did I get that right?)

Joel

Yep. And you can always double check with his boss Amy.