KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #1  

WVUNUT1985

First time posting here. Hope to tap into the great wisdom on TBN. I am trying to purchase a FEL Quick Attach to convert a KIOTI LB1914 with a KL-102 Front end loader. It was purchased in 2002 and a quick attach was not available. Different post on TBN has mentioned that this FEL is still made just under a different model number. Is this correct? Is the KL-102 compatable with any currently available FEL quick attach?

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #2  
Hi,

Try Bob at Michigan Iron and Equipment...his posts are here somewhere; he supplied one for my friend's CK-20 and it looked like the type of thing you're looking for.

Welcome!

Jon

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #3  
We have a Universal QA Bracket that will fit your loader. Give us a call if you are interested. We also have the weld plates for the bucket conversion.

Thanks Jon...

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #4  
First time posting here. Hope to tap into the great wisdom on TBN. I am trying to purchase a FEL Quick Attach to convert a KIOTI LB1914 with a KL-102 Front end loader. It was purchased in 2002 and a quick attach was not available. Different post on TBN has mentioned that this FEL is still made just under a different model number. Is this correct? Is the KL-102 compatable with any currently available FEL quick attach?

Is your loader a Kl1210?

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #5  
While we are on the subject of quick attach mounts....am I dreaming or did Kioti start installing QA mounts on all the new KL120/130 loaders?

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #6  
The 2009 KL130 Loaders are Universal QA Buckets. The KL120 Loaders are still pin-on.

We have Universal QA conversion kits for the KL120/130 Loaders, KL1210 Loaders, and can set up a Universal QA conversion kit for any front loader up to 50" c/c of boom arms.

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH
On the inside left arm of the loader it identifies it as a KL-102 made by Dae Dong-USA Inc, Wilson, NC. Thanks to everyone who responded.

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #8  
The pin on buckets for the 20HST are a bear to put on. I have the pallet forks, they are not too bad to pin on, but then getting the bucket back on is an awful job. Is there a secret to the order, they go back on or is it just lif, lift, fiddle, fiddle, bang, bang. Does anyone have a conversion kit, pin on to quick detach?

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #9  
The pin on buckets for the 20HST are a bear to put on. I have the pallet forks, they are not too bad to pin on, but then getting the bucket back on is an awful job. Is there a secret to the order, they go back on or is it just lif, lift, fiddle, fiddle, bang, bang. Does anyone have a conversion kit, pin on to quick detach?

I did not find it that difficult to deal with the pin on mounts on my CK20/KL120. The secret was to focus on the top pins first. Once those are in you can just lift the FEL and the bottom pins pretty much line up by themselves. I recall my procedure was to line up the FEL arms and bucket to within an inch or so by driving the tractor to the bucket and then dismounting and using a lever to manhandle the bucket into position for one of the top pins. Though I never used one, it would have been easier to have a piece of rebar or something narrower than the pin itself to get approximate postioning before trying to put the pin in. I would then just use a wooden mallet to whack on the pin while at the same time manipulating the position of the bucket with a lever (crow bar in my case). It sounds more difficult than it really is. Again, once the top two pins were in place I would just lift the bucket and curl so the bucket fell naturally against the pin mount. Getting the bottom two pins in place is pretty easy once the tops are pinned.

/ KIOTI FEL QUICK ATTACH #10  
The 2009 KL130 Loaders are Universal QA Buckets. The KL120 Loaders are still pin-on.

That is interesting as the KL130 and 120 have the identical pin mount and the loaders are very similarly matched in terms of lift. I added a Horst QA adapter to my CK20 and found it very handy to use grapple, forks and tree boom. I wonder why Kioti did not include the CK20/KL120 in the new QA mount.

Is the KL130 QA mount narrow like the KL401 or a more standard width?