DK35 draft control override??

/ DK35 draft control override?? #1  

mattman

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti DK 35
Here is my thing, hooked bushhog up to tractor just messing around to make sure the pto shaft was long enough, of course it was not. I can't raise the hog to the full lift height of the 3 point hitch with the position control lever. If you set the postion control lever to the max lift and then put the draft control lever to the max you get at least another 2 or 3 inches of lift.

How do I get the position control lever to give me the full lift height?? After you put the draft control lever at the top the postion control lever will not let the hog down. I have the top link in the top hole on the tractor. I am going to use the tractor in the woods so I want the lift to raise all the way up.

What can I do?? I would even disable the draft control someway if I can get full lift with the position control lever. For me the draft control looks to be more of a pain in my side rather than a feature I need.

/ DK35 draft control override?? #2  
Put the top link in the bottom hole of the top link bracket on the tractor and put the draft control lever all the way down (forward). The draft is very sensitive with the top link on the top hole of the tractor bracket.

Hope this helps.