new owner of a kioti

/ new owner of a kioti #1  

TimPa

Tractor
Kioti LB1914/FEL KL200, Ford 3600, Ford 8N
this is my first post here, i am sooooo glad to have found a kioti dedicated site. thank you for having me.

i just purchased a lb1914 sn 404000236 with a KL102 loader, and am looking for information i can not find in the owner/operator manual. i've read every post on the LB1914, and am happy to see there are few maintenance related posts. it tellls me the kioti is a good machine.

- can anyone tell me the year it was made?
- does anyone have a cross-reference list for filters (air, hydraulic, oil, fuel)?
- it presently has 2 major problems
1. the shifting isn't consistent, it occassionally pops out of 6th gear (at the gear shift) not when driving, but when shifting it there then trying to start off, and the shuttle shift is difficult to place in forward position sometimes, i may have to double clutch it.
2. the hour meter doesn't work, tach does.

thanks in advance, i really appreciate your help and respect the knowledge on this board. sorry for the long post.

/ new owner of a kioti #2  
Welcome to the pack, Tim!

I'm sorry my experience can't help with your problems, but I'd be surprised if someone won't have some suggestions.

/ new owner of a kioti #3  
Congratulations on your new machine.

I'm sure you will get some good input on your questions. Sorry, I can't help you out

Welcome to the pack
Jim

/ new owner of a kioti #4  
Welcome to TBN Tim. Regarding your LB1914, there are not too many active owners on the Kioti forum but I'm sure that the active dealers can be of help. If the PA in your TBN name stands for Pennsylvania then Wallace Tractor in Lake Ariel near Scranton would be a good bet. Let us know what region you are in and perhaps we can point you to a dealer.

/ new owner of a kioti #5  
I need an owner/operator manual for my KIOTI LK 3054 tractor...

/ new owner of a kioti #7  
I need an owner/operator manual for my KIOTI LK 3054 tractor...

I bought all my manuals from Rick Wallace, same goes for all filter kits, for the money I just feel better going with the factory filters.

I also call him on occassion with technical questions.

Joel

/ new owner of a kioti
first of all, i must say i expected more from this forum in the form answers, rather then hijacking my thread. the hijacker got more response then my post. thank you ERE, jimb1724, and IslandTractor for the welcome.

/ new owner of a kioti #9  
Wow! Sour grapes there.

It was mentioned that there are not a lot of LB1914 owners out there so your audience is relatively small. IT was trying to assist you and you never responded to his question. It takes two to have a dialogue.

Let us know what region you are in and perhaps we can point you to a dealer.

Don

/ new owner of a kioti #10  
first of all, i must say i expected more from this forum in the form answers, rather then hijacking my thread. the hijacker got more response then my post. thank you ERE, jimb1724, and IslandTractor for the welcome.

While the link I gave said 3054, (that was a copy and paste accident), you will see your manual there as well as I was actually answering your post and checked for his model while I was there. You are to quick to judge simply because some quote his request when the answer holds true for both.