Kioti LK 3054

/ Kioti LK 3054 #1  

bennie

Do you have an electical diagram for an LK3054 and where are the fuses located. I know where the fuse box is but I think there is another fuse. I have a tractor that will not start battery ok, connections ok, glow plug works but when the key is turned to start the tractor nothing happens, no n oise nothing. Thanks.

/ Kioti LK 3054 #2  
Check, double check and tripple check your battery terminal connections and frame ground.

Try a jump pack on the battery cables and see if that works.

I'll scan in the diagram tonight when I get home.

Search on this topic and you'll find multiple threads on how important it is to have the connections and ground just right.

Joel

/ Kioti LK 3054
I found the inline fuse and replaced it, cleaned all connections to battery and checked other fuses they were ok. Still will not start. It has good battery strength. When I turn the key for the glow plug it works very good but when I turn the key to start the engine nothing happens. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks.

/ Kioti LK 3054 #5  
Did you try a jump pack on the terminals, in addition to the battery.

That could rule out a lot of stuff.

Joel

/ Kioti LK 3054 #6  
Did you try a jump pack on the terminals, in addition to the battery.

That could rule out a lot of stuff.

The diagram linked looks to be the same one I have in my book.

Joel

/ Kioti LK 3054 #7  
Get you a test light and check for voltage on the solenoid on the starter when trying to start the tractor. Need two people for this. Is the clutch pushed all the way down?? is the pto turned off??

/ Kioti LK 3054 #8  
Have you tried to jump the starter?
That is done by crossing the terminals. If you do not know how to do this than DON'T.
MAKE SURE THE TRACTOR IS IN NEUTRAL!!!

/ Kioti LK 3054 #9  
Wait lets back up a minute...
Make sure your PTO lever is not engaged.
Make sure the tractor shuttle lever is in neutral.
Make sure the clutch is depressed.

Know I am not 100% on all of the saftey switches on this tractor so one of the 3 that I told you may not pertain to it but atl east it's somethings to look at.

/ Kioti LK 3054 #10  
Just an FYI Update.

I have a 1995 LK3054 and I also had this same problem. I was having to jump the starter. When I had time I stated looking for bad connections and I did not have to look far. When I pulled the dash I could see immediately that the ground wire on the ignition switch was loose. I cleaned and tightened the terminal, it is a rubber covered male/female push pin connector, and it worked like a champ. May or may not be your problem but I thought I would update this thread for future searchers.