New/rebuilt injector pump

/ New/rebuilt injector pump #1  

RADDAD50

Bronze Member
Tractor
CK25 Gear, year 2006
Does anyone no the cost for a new or rebuilt injector pump for a CK25. :(

/ New/rebuilt injector pump #2  
My injector pump on my CK25 just failed. Dealer says $800 - $900 for a new one plus labor. Kioti is covering mine on warantee. I believe if your tactor is less than 5 years old or less than 3000 hours Kioti will repace the pump at their expense. Something to do with EPA fuel system warantee. You have to ask your dealer to contact the factory and request a warantee replacement.

/ New/rebuilt injector pump
Lexgs, thanks I will check will the dealer about the replacement on Monday. I was also wondering if anyone had installed this injector pump and how hard it is to do. If it is just the four bolts on top and remove the pump doesn't seen to difficult.

The fuel rack keeps getting stuck. There is no fuel to the injectors, there is fuel to the pump and the gear end is fine also the solenoid is working fine.

/ New/rebuilt injector pump #6  
Sounds like the same thing that happened to my pump. An injector pump is a very simple device that is lubricated by the fuel and should outlast the engine except for one problem. They use pastic gears inside to rotate the injector pistons. Go figure. So that fuel rack is metal against a plastic gear and eventually the plastic gear teeth break off and jam the rack. I opened mine up and that is what I found. I was able to fix it temporarily by turning the gears 180 and using the good side of the gear.
Pulling the injector head out is a little work. You have to remove the intake manifold, the three injector pipes and the #1 glow plug. Before you remove the injector head you have to remove the fuel solenoid, the plastic solenoid rod guide and also the fast idle unit to the left side of the injector head. Probably about an hour of work.

Lexgs, thanks for the information. I will check with the dealer today to see about the waranty. The tractor is 3 years old but has only 390 hours. I hope Kioti comes through, I will repost when I find out something. Sounds like they have a problem with these pumps.