Tractor
    Case 580superE

Default CK20s HST fluids and filters

Engine oil and filter, no brainer.
    The HST filter and fluid fill is kinda under and next to the seat,
    but where is the HST drain plug ?

The Hydro filter is under the tractor, but where is the hydro drain and fill ?

The Owners Manual is not real clear.
    CK20S
    1 Wife
    3 Kids
    16 Chickens
    lottsa guns
    No time

Silver Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Full line of KIOTI Tractors, BEFCO and Worksaver Implements

Default Re: CK20s HST fluids and filters

The HST, aux. hydraulics, and the transmission are all the same reservoir. There isn't a seperate drain for the HST. The HST has a seperate curcuit in the tractor, protected by the HST filter and oil cooler, but is fed from the same reservoir. You fill all of the hydraulic fluid from the fill pipe next to the seat. The drain plugs are under the tractor, on the mid-pto case and transmission case. Look under the tractor, any drain plug is painted orange.

Don't forget about the front axle. Need to chage the fluid there also.
    Michigan Iron and Equipment, LLC
    www.michironandequip.com

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kioti 20 HST ancient Rhino traded in

Default Re: CK20s HST fluids and filters

Slackdaddy, Thanks for asking the question, I am coming up on my 50 hr service and was wondering the same thing.
    Michigan Iron, my 20cks hst does not have a mid PTO, are there still three drain plugs? I guess I will need to crawl under there one of these days, but not today, we are getting rain and sleet. Thanks for pointing out the plugs are painted orange. I am far from a dealer and therefore will be doing my own 50 hr.
    ck20 hst - QA KL120B FEL - KB2465 BH W/16"bucket and Thumb, Rear Snow Blower. Post hole digger, Pallet forks, 3pt log splitter.