Great service from Michigan Iron

/ Great service from Michigan Iron #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
The lower link pin & flange bolt came loose from my lower lift arm and fell of my Dk40se yesterday and got lost somewhere in the yard.A quick call to Michigan Iron & equipment and Bob & Denise(owners) had the parts I needed headed there way for me to pickup today.Thanks again Michigan Iron for your great service.coobie.

/ Great service from Michigan Iron #2  
It's nice when a dealer keeps on hand all those things that unexpectedly disappear or break. :)

/ Great service from Michigan Iron #3  
I live over a thousand miles away and did not buy from them but they helped me out a great deal. Their support for Kioti is exceptional. If I was local I know where my dollars would be spent.

/ Great service from Michigan Iron #4  
If they don't happen to have the part you need then they can fabricate whatever it is you want. They have produced for me a great set of bucket pallet forks, stiffened and added hooks to the front bucket, built a handy step for my tractor and now are making me up a set of larger pads for my backhoe outriggers. Take a look.

rimshot

Attachments

• CedarLogs and CK20 (Medium).JPG
    CedarLogs and CK20 (Medium).JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Forks again.JPG
    Forks again.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 144
  • HPIM5231.JPG
    HPIM5231.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 143
  • HPIM5232.JPG
    HPIM5232.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 194
   / Great service from Michigan Iron #5  
I just bought a Kioti LK30 from Michigan Iron and have to say that I have been very pleased with the whole process , they are nice people to do business with and I would recommend them to anybody and all that I know.
So far I could not be any happier with my LK30 , whenever I get started doing something I don't want to stop , it's more fun than I should be having..

/ Great service from Michigan Iron #6  
They get my vote!!! I visited 8 dealerships (Branson to TYM) and Michigan Iron was by far the best dealer I talked with in my search for a new tractor.

While the DK45S is on hold for now (darn economy!!). Bob and his wife will be getting my business in the future.

/ Great service from Michigan Iron #7  
Welcome Wiley and Sedlowd to TBN---Michigan Iron sounds like they have there act together. A good dealer like Iron and Wallace will be what makes Kioti a household name in the near future. In this area, five years ago, if you would have mentioned a Kioti tractor people would have thought you were crazy. We have a dealer in central Pa (Hoovers) who promote the Kiotis, place big ads in the local papers, have a modern, clean, dealership, with a nice lineup of tractors.

/ Great service from Michigan Iron #8  
I will ditto all of the above in favor of Michigan Iron. I bought a new DK45SE HST FEL in February. I also went to several dealers and looked at JD, Kubota, MF, CI, and Branson. When I sat on the Kioti and talked to Bob and Denise it all fell into place. Bob and Denise were honest, fair and great to work with. Great tractor, great people!

/ Great service from Michigan Iron
If they don't happen to have the part you need then they can fabricate whatever it is you want. They have produced for me a great set of bucket pallet forks, stiffened and added hooks to the front bucket, built a handy step for my tractor and now are making me up a set of larger pads for my backhoe outriggers. Take a look.

rimshot
I fully agree rimshot.Bob fabricated new windshield latches for my 2006 Kubota RTV 900(curtis cab)the factory ones were junk after 2 years use.Bob & Tony made a very nice snow plow setup for my RTV also.I cannot say enough good things about Michigan Iron & equipment sales and service.coobie

/ Great service from Michigan Iron #10  
I have to agree. Although I didn't buy my tractor from them, I did buy my 50 hr service supplies from them. They were great people and he was very helpful with ALL my questions during the service (even though I performed it myself). Very quick replies, all handled through TBN. Bob even followed up afterwards to see how it all went. He has all my business in the future! It's great to know there are still people (and business people) like Bob and Denise left in the world!