Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

Default Great service from Michigan Iron

The lower link pin & flange bolt came loose from my lower lift arm and fell of my Dk40se yesterday and got lost somewhere in the yard.A quick call to Michigan Iron & equipment and Bob & Denise(owners) had the parts I needed headed there way for me to pickup today.Thanks again Michigan Iron for your great service.coobie.
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST

Default Re: Great service from Michigan Iron

It's nice when a dealer keeps on hand all those things that unexpectedly disappear or break.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    LK3054XS Kioti

I live over a thousand miles away and did not buy from them but they helped me out a great deal. Their support for Kioti is exceptional. If I was local I know where my dollars would be spent.

Tractor
    Kioti CK2510 HST

If they don't happen to have the part you need then they can fabricate whatever it is you want. They have produced for me a great set of bucket pallet forks, stiffened and added hooks to the front bucket, built a handy step for my tractor and now are making me up a set of larger pads for my backhoe outriggers. Take a look.

rimshot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Great service from Michigan Iron-cedarlogs-ck20-medium-jpg   Great service from Michigan Iron-forks-again-jpg   Great service from Michigan Iron-hpim5231-jpg   Great service from Michigan Iron-hpim5232-jpg  
    CK2510 HST , Kioti front snow blower,backhoe, FEL, Pallet forks and 5' box blade

Tractor
    Kioti LK30

I just bought a Kioti LK30 from Michigan Iron and have to say that I have been very pleased with the whole process , they are nice people to do business with and I would recommend them to anybody and all that I know.
    So far I could not be any happier with my LK30 , whenever I get started doing something I don't want to stop , it's more fun than I should be having..

They get my vote!!! I visited 8 dealerships (Branson to TYM) and Michigan Iron was by far the best dealer I talked with in my search for a new tractor.

While the DK45S is on hold for now (darn economy!!). Bob and his wife will be getting my business in the future.

Tractor
    International 1066 with Year Round Cab, Kioti DK 45S with Cab, 451 Loader

Welcome Wiley and Sedlowd to TBN---Michigan Iron sounds like they have there act together. A good dealer like Iron and Wallace will be what makes Kioti a household name in the near future. In this area, five years ago, if you would have mentioned a Kioti tractor people would have thought you were crazy. We have a dealer in central Pa (Hoovers) who promote the Kiotis, place big ads in the local papers, have a modern, clean, dealership, with a nice lineup of tractors.
    "Land management is an art that builds on history and is based in science." Herb Stoddard Sr.

Tractor
    2009 Kioti DK45SE HST FEL

I will ditto all of the above in favor of Michigan Iron. I bought a new DK45SE HST FEL in February. I also went to several dealers and looked at JD, kubota, MF, CI, and Branson. When I sat on the Kioti and talked to Bob and Denise it all fell into place. Bob and Denise were honest, fair and great to work with. Great tractor, great people!

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

Quote Originally Posted by rimshot View Post
    If they don't happen to have the part you need then they can fabricate whatever it is you want. They have produced for me a great set of bucket pallet forks, stiffened and added hooks to the front bucket, built a handy step for my tractor and now are making me up a set of larger pads for my backhoe outriggers. Take a look.

rimshot
    I fully agree rimshot.Bob fabricated new windshield latches for my 2006 kubota RTV 900(curtis cab)the factory ones were junk after 2 years use.Bob & Tony made a very nice snow plow setup for my RTV also.I cannot say enough good things about Michigan Iron & equipment sales and service.coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti DK35SE

I have to agree. Although I didn't buy my tractor from them, I did buy my 50 hr service supplies from them. They were great people and he was very helpful with ALL my questions during the service (even though I performed it myself). Very quick replies, all handled through TBN. Bob even followed up afterwards to see how it all went. He has all my business in the future! It's great to know there are still people (and business people) like Bob and Denise left in the world!
    Dan
    2008 Kioti DK35SE HST
    KL351 FEL, 6' York rake, 6' Blade
    1983 Ingersol 448 with 64" mower deck.
    MS250C Stihl, 27 ton splittah w/ Honda engine