Kioti Warranty ?

/ Kioti Warranty ? #1  

Jaybr

Silver Member
Tractor
TBD
I have a 2007 CK35 gear that I purchased in May 2007.

Yesterday it blew a seal or something in or around the hydraulic pump, and the dealer is picking it up later today.

My owners manual has nothing in it about the warranty, and I can't seem to find any warranty paperwork that originally came with the tractor.

I'm pretty sure the drivetrain is covered for 4 years, but what is considered drivetrain?

I see on the Kioti website that current warranty covers everything on the tractor for 2 years, was that the same in 2007?

I'm just preparing in case I have any issues with the dealer. I bought the tractor from a dealer I was very comfortable with, and when I had some electrical problems in the first year they took great care of me. Well the dealership is under new ownership, has dropped Kioti and picked up Kubota so I'm not sure what to expect. The original owners (family) started the shop and ran it for the last 40 years of more, I was really disapointed when I found out they sold it instead of leaving it in the family.

/ Kioti Warranty ? #2  
If my memory serves me right everything is covered for 4 years on 2007 and later units. I have a DK35 2003 vintage and under it's warranty everything was covered for the first 2 years and parts only for the 3rd year.

/ Kioti Warranty ? #3  
I just bought a CK27 last week. My dealer told me that the drivetrain (engine and transmission) were covered for 4 years, the FEL was covered for 1 year, and everything else for 2 years.

/ Kioti Warranty ? #5  
No fuel pump or clutch disks after the two years,it says,you guys better put some hours on them,heard on at least one,pump went out in 300 hours and it was very expensive!
Now thats a coincidence,cause I put about 130 hours a year on a tractor.

/ Kioti Warranty ? #6  
If I recall correctly the change of warranty in jan 08 was just removing the hour limitation and making the warranty the same for residential or commercial use, so I believe the warranty on the seal should still be OK, but check with your dealer for sure.

/ Kioti Warranty ? #7