Backhoe Photo request for kioti backhoe subframe front attachment

/ Photo request for kioti backhoe subframe front attachment #1  

MarcusCarr

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK35
I have a kioti dk35se and recently purchased a TYM backhoe to go with it. The TYM backhoe came with a subframe from a smaller TYM tractor.

I was able to get the rear receiver modified to fit my tractor, but I am at a loss for where to attach the front receiver.

If anyone has a backhoe on their kioti, can you post a picture of the front receiver that the backhoe subframe fits to when you hook up?

Thank you!

Marcus

/ Photo request for kioti backhoe subframe front attachment #2  
If you go to the woods site, then look up the PDF manual for that tractor's backkhoe, the have step by step with pics,

may be a help.

Nick

/ Photo request for kioti backhoe subframe front attachment #3  
Mine is a Rhino backhoe on a CK25. There are brackets that get bolted on up front for the subframe to join to. They are kinda like an upside down "U" where a cross bar on the backhoe frame enters the U-slots. Once seated, two large ~1.5" pins are inserted across the U opening to hold the frame in place. I'll take some photos if I remember tomorrow. The Rhino website might also have diagrams available on-line.

/ Photo request for kioti backhoe subframe front attachment #4  
I have a kioti dk35se and recently purchased a TYM backhoe to go with it. The TYM backhoe came with a subframe from a smaller TYM tractor.

I was able to get the rear receiver modified to fit my tractor, but I am at a loss for where to attach the front receiver.

If anyone has a backhoe on their kioti, can you post a picture of the front receiver that the backhoe subframe fits to when you hook up?

Thank you!

Marcus

I am quit sure that the tym backhoe is the same exact as the Kioti. Would you be interested in just buying a new Kioti subframe and just bolting it on?
If so I can price it out to you.

dk35subframe.jpg

/ Photo request for kioti backhoe subframe front attachment
Wallace,

Is it possible to just buy part number 1 in your diagram?

Thanks,
Marcus

/ Photo request for kioti backhoe subframe front attachment #6  
Check your pm

/ Photo request for kioti backhoe subframe front attachment #7  
Rick I own a Kioti DS3510 Tractor w/loader. I bought a Case-Davis D100A Backhoe w/pto pump will Kioti Subframe work with
this backhoe? If so can you sell me one.
Thanks
Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
   / Photo request for kioti backhoe subframe front attachment #8  
Sallyb, best to ask members to PM you, and not post your personal email contact for everyone to see...
I suggest going back and editing out the email address....

/ Photo request for kioti backhoe subframe front attachment #9  
You're welcome. Go to your post and there will be an edit button on the bottom toolbar, click it, go into the post text and delete the email address then at the bottom right there is a save changes button, click it and the post will appear as edited. If the time to edit has expired click the left hand bottom on the triangle and request the admin to remove the line for you. Use the PM feature to ask a question of another member by clicking on their name on the left sidebar of their post.

/ Photo request for kioti backhoe subframe front attachment #10  
Rick Wallace used sell Kioti tractors until he and Kioti had a parting of the ways. He then carried Bobcat which was pretty much a white painted Kioti but used Bobcat's fel and bh. "Bobcat" has since stopped selling tractors but I'm sure Wallace can still service and get parts for them. I haven't seen Wallace on this site for some time. You may want to give him a call if you need info.