Leaking (internally) KL130 loader cylinders

/ Leaking (internally) KL130 loader cylinders #1  

Greenecho

Tractor
CK25HST
The curl cylinders on my KL130 loader are leaking internally and I'm wondering if there is an after market replacement? With the hoses disconnected (no leaks) it still curls down to fast.

If someone knows of replacement cylinders, I'd certainly appreciate hearing about them. The owner's manual doesn't list any specs.

Thanks

/ Leaking (internally) KL130 loader cylinders #2  
If I were you I'd talk to Wallace or one of the other kioti dealers on TBN. I'm sure they know what cylinders you have and a recomendation on replacements.
Just curious, how many hrs are on the tractor?

/ Leaking (internally) KL130 loader cylinders #3  
Not sure what you mean by replacement? Cylinders or seals?

Not sure why you'd replace the cylinders.

Joel

/ Leaking (internally) KL130 loader cylinders
Not sure what you mean by replacement? Cylinders or seals?

Not sure why you'd replace the cylinders.

Joel

That would be the entire cylinder (a direct replacement). I would like another set while rebuilding what I have.

Thanks

/ Leaking (internally) KL130 loader cylinders #5  
   / Leaking (internally) KL130 loader cylinders #7  
From previous research, my information puts the curl cylinders just shy of $300 per cylinder.
The exact sizes are listed in the 'KL130 loader' manual and are also in the rebuild thread I linked to in my previous post.

Don

Last edited:
   / Leaking (internally) KL130 loader cylinders #8  
You'll find the rebuild process for the KL130 curl cylinders in the attached thread. I just went through the same process a couple months back.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/139960-fel-cylinder-leaking.html

If you order the parts listed in the above thread ahead of time the process could go fairly quick.

Don

I read and viewed when you first posted that one, that was a really good thread.

I referenced to my brother as a great run through of how cylinders work.

I've rebuilt a cylinder myself and it is a straight forward process, not as hard as one would imagine.

Thanks for that post.

Joel

/ Leaking (internally) KL130 loader cylinders
From previous research, my information puts the curls cylinders just shy of $300 per cylinder.
The exact sizes are listed in the 'KL130 loader' manual and are also in the rebuild thread I linked to in my previous post.

Don

Thanks Don the link. Perfect.

Great info and I think I'll be referring to it when I rebuild mine (soon). Thanks for all the pictures, especially the one with the part number on the seal package. I know exactly what to order now.

At $300 a pop, I think we'll go the way of a rebuild.

Thanks again.

/ Leaking (internally) KL130 loader cylinders #10  
Me curious too, what year and how many hours on tractor?

Mike