CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #21  
I have a CK30 HST 2005, and I find I cannot get the KL130 FEL Lever to go into the FLOAT postion. Other wise it works perfect.
Has anyone else been having this problem ?
I think I smell some repairs coming on by the sounds of it..LOL
The fox 1940

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #22  
Thanks Tim, I give it a try.

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #23  
Mr. Fox,

Will it float if you hold it or will it just not go into float?

If it will not go into float it may be the ball bearings are frozen or gummed up really bad. Look at the diagram Wallace posted in this thread:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/149948-ck30-front-end-loader-joystick.html

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ont-end-loader-joystick-ck30-loader-valve.jpg

There is a ridge on the North end of part 36 which goes into a spring loaded ball bearing setup in part 31 similar to an air hose connection. They often need grease. In my case my float stuck so bad I actually broke a few cables. Grease was not enough, I needed to smooth/reduce the ridge on part 36 to get satisfactory float disengagement.

I have a CK30 HST 2005, and I find I cannot get the KL130 FEL Lever to go into the FLOAT postion. Other wise it works perfect.
Has anyone else been having this problem ?
I think I smell some repairs coming on by the sounds of it..LOL
The fox 1940

Last edited:
   / CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #24  
Mr. Fox,

Will it float if you hold it or will it just not go into float?

If it will not go into float it may be the ball bearings are frozen or gummed up really bad. Look at the diagram Wallace posted in this thread:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/149948-ck30-front-end-loader-joystick.html

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ont-end-loader-joystick-ck30-loader-valve.jpg

There is a ridge on the North end of part 36 which goes into a spring loaded ball bearing setup in part 31 similar to an air hose connection. They often need grease. In my case my float stuck so bad I actually broke a few cables. Grease was not enough, I needed to smooth/reduce the ridge on part 36 to get satisfactory float disengagement.

TIM:
NO I cannot get it too go into Float at all, seems as though it is hard up against something and just won't go . Wouldn't want too force it.
I think Today being Thanks Giving Day and the sun is shinning her in Nova Scotia I will pull it into the garage and start listening to the cash register ring up some big figures. Thanks for all your help . I will try your suggestions and the diagram from Wallace will be a great help. I may need more .
Hope all you people out there have a Great Thanks Giving Weekend.
The Fox

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #25  
Took the FEL Joystick lever apart and found that only 2 of the plungers with the balls on them move up and down. Does the thrid plunger not move at all ? Or is it frozen in place ??
I think it is frozen . Now to get it out. Any suggestions anyone ?

UPDATE After reading 1 Wheeler1 note and then I realized what he was saying. The Pivot is not a moval part. What do women say about read the directions first ??
I think my troubles are down on the main block ....I guess that is were I'm heading next. Because I could not find too much wrong on the lever end, I just greased it and put it back together
The Fox.1940

Last edited:
   / CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #26  
Tim : You were saying there should be a ball bearing in the end of part number 31( cap )
I took mine off and there is NO ball bearing in there I washed it out and cleaned it up but no ball. Looks like a grove on the end of part number 36 for some sort of a ball bearing.
If there should be one I wonder what size it would be ? Does not show it on the diagram.
The Fox

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #27  
Think air hose connector (36 male, 31 female). There are multiple ball bearings in part 31 and you can't see any of them. I would clean and regrease before I started taking material off of part 36.

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #28  
Think air hose connector (36 male, 31 female). There are multiple ball bearings in part 31 and you can't see any of them. I would clean and regrease before I started taking material off of part 36.

Tim I took the cap off ( 31 )and washed it out with gas, and blew it out with air and the only thing that came out was a lot DIRT.. I was careful to watch for anything that looked like a bearing.I think there should be 3 ball bearings in there as HODAK stated eariler. As I said I think I hear the cash register ringing. Any thoughts would be helpful on this one.
The Fox 1940

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #29  
The bearings definitely do not come out. You did the right thing by cleaning. I would put in a bunch of grease and reinstall.

/ CK25 Loader control and "new" cenimatic kit #30  
TIM : When I pulled that cap off, you can look down in there and I took a piece of wire and put in there, and there are 3 holes and NO bearings in there.
I did fill it with some grease and put it back on, but it won't work as I know those 3 bearings are not there to grab the other end of the shaft when you push the FEL Lever in. Now I wonder where they went too.?
Dave