Tractor
    Kioti DK45SE / Massey Furguson 165

Default Replacement Filters for DK45 SE

Anyone know the replacement number for an equivilent oil filter made by Fram or other quality name? Kioti filters seem over priced.

For that matter what about the HST and Hydraulic filters as well?
    Kioti DK45SE HST / Massey Furgeson 165

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Default Re: Replacement Filters for DK45 SE

To me the cost of the Kioti filters is pretty reasonable considering the cost of filters per 100hours of operation. They do hit you up at 50hrs pretty good but after that it slows down. I just bought about 300hrs of filters up front when I took delivery of the tractor. That way it seemed like a small amount compared to everything else.

Tractor
    Haven't decided yet......It'll be a Kioti None the less

Anything but Fram!

BTI
    **EARTH FIRST----We'll Clear-cut the other planets LATER**

*******The poster formerly known as Kiohio******

740-753-9242

Tractor
    Kubota RTV 900, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .

Quote Originally Posted by dking View Post
    Anyone know the replacement number for an equivilent oil filter made by Fram or other quality name? Kioti filters seem over priced.

For that matter what about the HST and Hydraulic filters as well?
    FRAM FILTERS=JUNK.I guess I don,t get it,buy a $22,000 plus tractor and buy the cheapest filter you can find.coobie
    Kioti DK40se hst cab with KL401 loader,Kubota RTV 900,John deere X740,Kioti 73 inch tiller.Ingersoll 4020 3pt,troy bilt tiller,Billy goat brush cutter.

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE

Yup fram filters are pretty shoddy, if you cut a fram open and then cut a quality filter open you'll see first hand..Napa has a match on an oil engine oil filter, but not a hydraulic filter....Napa's oil filter was longer than kioti's, which should mean more filter material. Since all napa had was an engine oil filter and I had to go to a dealer for the hydraulic filter I ended up getting both filters from my local dealer. Be prepared the hydraulic filter is pretty salty!
    “History fails to record a single precedent in which nations subject to moral decay have not passed into political and economic decline. There has been either a spiritual awakening to overcome the moral lapse, or a progressive deterioration leading to ultimate national disaster.” Douglas MacArthur
    "The obligation of every human being to God, is higher than his duty to country, and not even a majority in society has the legitimate right to interfere with a man's allegiance to him."James Madison

Tractor

Umm, I don't recall saying I'd like to use the cheapest filter I can find or use any kind of junk on my tractor. I regret using the F word . I had no idea they were junk - it's just the first name that came to mind. But thanks to this forum, now I know.

So let me rephrase my question: Is there a QUALITY filter replacement for the oil, hst, and/or hydraulic that is less expensive but of the same or higher quality than the kioti brand? If not, I don't mind making the trip and paying the price at the kioti dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by coobie View Post
    FRAM FILTERS=JUNK.I guess I don,t get it,buy a $22,000 plus tractor and buy the cheapest filter you can find.coobie

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kioti ck30

I'd imagine this is what your looking for.. Under Offroad equipment..

WIX filters, WIX oil filters, WIX air filters, WIX fuel filters, WIX Heavy Duty Oil Filters : Filter Look-Up

However, you might consider supporting one of the guys that supports TBN members. I've a link to wallace..
    Item Listings
    Last edited by rcrcomputing; 06-16-2009 at 09:30 AM.
    ---

NE Oklahoma, ck30 kioti BH w/thumb, Broken FEL, toothbar, box blade. JD 60" brush hog, home made forks

My Photo's

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by rcrcomputing View Post
    However, you might consider supporting one of the guys that supports TBN members. I've a link to wallace..
    Item Listings
    Thanks rcrcomputing- very helpful.