Default Kioti DK45SE HST

Anyone out there with wire harness melt down..All my wires in my right side harness have melted. When looking at this problem I see that the ground wire seems to be the problem with no insulation around it. No help from Kioti yet. My dealer shows no help or won't even go to bat for me with the company.
    My tractor is 2007 model with only 288 hours, garaged kept. Dealers sure treat you real nice when they want your money but when you have a major problem, forget it. I spent over $23000.00 for this tractor and now it's in my yard sitting there. Kioti wants me to pay for the repair because my first 2 year warranty has been up 5 months ago. Kioti customer service dept. does nothing for you. Never again.

Tractor
    2006 Massey Ferguson 3635 Cab

Default Re: Kioti DK45SE HST

I've not had that happen, but I thought '07s had a three year warranty (if not a 4).

I do not think an uninsulated ground wire would be a problem (that is normal in AC wiring) - rather it could be from a bad ground or a fuse issue. Perhaps it could be heat as well. Is the insulation on the hot leads blackened, or just melted?
    2006 Massey Ferguson 3635 Cab w/DL260 loader, Ford 917 Flail, 6'KK box blade, Leinbach auger
    NH 479 haybine and NH Super Hayliner 68 baler
    1975 Mitsubishi MS-070B excavator with dozer blade
    1984 IH S1824 4x4 5-ton dump truck w/9' plow
    1980 Bolens HT20D, hydro, 20hp Wisconsin (Ducati) diesel, 54" shaft drive deck
    1968 Ford 120 Hydro, 12HP Kohler K301, two 42" magnesium decks & cigarette lighter

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE

Default Re: Kioti DK45SE HST

Strange, it shoulda blew a fuse if something shorted, unless it is something like the main hot wire off the battery?
    “History fails to record a single precedent in which nations subject to moral decay have not passed into political and economic decline. There has been either a spiritual awakening to overcome the moral lapse, or a progressive deterioration leading to ultimate national disaster.” Douglas MacArthur
    "The obligation of every human being to God, is higher than his duty to country, and not even a majority in society has the legitimate right to interfere with a man's allegiance to him."James Madison