CK30 Remote Kit Mod & Kioti Keychain Suggestion

/ CK30 Remote Kit Mod & Kioti Keychain Suggestion #1  

mrutkaus

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30HST, Kubota BX-1500,
Here's how I have to use my relatively NEW Kioti rear remote lever, as after one season use, it doesn't want to stay in either A or B position. Well it was only $300 or whatever from Wallace, no big problem.

Noted that others have same problem here.

I was thinking, Kioti could inexpensively manufacture and send us all a little "keychain" type plastic thingy which would prop the remote handle in position better than my electric fence wire.

Maybe an imprint "Oops! Kioti" would be appropriate on it (or, "oops, this little $300 thing & HST Oil Cooler/130 Loader!").

I am full of good ideas. People often tell me I am full of it, I think that is what they mean.

Mike
Winchester VA.

Attachments

• kioti bh lever.jpg
    kioti bh lever.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
   / CK30 Remote Kit Mod & Kioti Keychain Suggestion #2  
I put in both remotes about two years ago, from Wallace, and don't have a problem with them yet. Never had the need to take them apart to determine how the detent works. Maybe someone has a part diagram that would show a possible fix.
The cooler, well I'm on number three. The original leaked and a new one with the updated hose lines was installed. This second cooler has leaked and I just installed the third. I made rubber grommet mounts where it bolts up. I hope this mounting helps the cooler last. If you look in the line mounting holes on the cooler, there is now a tapered seat for possibly a different hook up.
My older style KL130 fl still has no cracks and I have put it through its paces. Maybe there was a good welder working that day.
It would be nice if they worked out the bugs before it goes into production. I guess that's why there are recalls but they don't seem to have many.

/ CK30 Remote Kit Mod & Kioti Keychain Suggestion #3  
You two may have had your Kiotis longer than I have (May 05), and
certainly have more hrs on them (I am at only 215).

I have had no problems at all (cooler, FEL, etc), but the AUX valve
is not something I would want to use very often. It detents too easily
and it is a little hard to pop it back in neutral. For the $300 it
cost, I could have added a better aftermarket valve onto the fender.
Usually mine is connected to the backhoe.

/ CK30 Remote Kit Mod & Kioti Keychain Suggestion #4  
My CK30hst has around 400 hours and the cooler is the only problem I've had. Otherwise, it has been trouble free and never fails me even on those cold snowy days when the driveway has a foot or better of snow to clear.

As far as recalls, I guess those are mostly safety items or things that everyone experiences. My cooler has been updated with the hose kit which is sort of a recall, at Kioti's expense. Maybe if Kioti just made a heavier duty cooler that I could buy then I know it would be the last.

/ CK30 Remote Kit Mod & Kioti Keychain Suggestion #5  
Ive got a ck20 with almost 600 hrs on it with no problems yet accept a front axle seal failure caused by a bug clogging the vent tube, keeping the fingers and toes all crossed that the good luck keeps up.gary