3-Point Hitch 3pt Woods backhoe

/ 3pt Woods backhoe
That backhoe is no problem for the CK20 as long as it is subframe mounted.
The mount is a 4 point subframe and it list out for $1,700
I have one here I will sell it for $1,500

I think I lost the sale, he has pulled the ad. :( Thanks for the replies guys and thankyou for you help Rick.

/ 3pt Woods backhoe #12  
I wouldn't be to disapointed, the price sounded to good to be true.

Joel

/ 3pt Woods backhoe #13  
Don't be afraid to buy a 3 pt hitch hoe if you can find one resonably priced, if there is no subframe offered for the make you get you can always add the kioti subframe as i did for my bushhog hoe for a good price just a little welding work required. best of luck for your searcch for one. Gary

Attachments

• Copy of IMGP2578-2.JPG
    Copy of IMGP2578-2.JPG
    286.6 KB · Views: 363
   / 3pt Woods backhoe
Don't be afraid to buy a 3 pt hitch hoe if you can find one resonably priced, if there is no subframe offered for the make you get you can always add the kioti subframe as i did for my bushhog hoe for a good price just a little welding work required. best of luck for your searcch for one. Gary

I would have bought this one but he pulled the add, don't know if it sold or he decide to keep it. Oh well another one will come along.

/ 3pt Woods backhoe #15  
Don't be afraid to buy a 3 pt hitch hoe if you can find one resonably priced, if there is no subframe offered for the make you get you can always add the kioti subframe. Gary

Brilliant. I never thought of that.