Difference between 2009 CK30 HST - CK35 HST

/ Difference between 2009 CK30 HST - CK35 HST #1  

Jody Marchand

Just wondering what the differneces are between the two machines, I know the the PTO Hp and ENGINE Hp are different but is that size and structure the same? Any help or feedback would be GREAT Thanks

/ Difference between 2009 CK30 HST - CK35 HST #2  
As far as frames and sheet metal they are the same...
Hp is different and the 35 had a different seat.
The 35 also came with a horn. You could remove the badging from the 2 and you would not be able to tell them apart.

/ Difference between 2009 CK30 HST - CK35 HST
Appreciate the feedback Wallace, wondering if it is true that you can notice the extra HP between the two, I was told especially in high gear a top speed going up a hill, the ck35 pulls alot better, any help or suggestions would be Great Thanks Jody

/ Difference between 2009 CK30 HST - CK35 HST #4  
Jody, just wondered if you found out if you could tell the horsepower difference. I got the
CK35 HST 2008, although the CK30 seems to be much more common. Have used the horn as well, didn't know it wasn't on the CK30.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 204
   / Difference between 2009 CK30 HST - CK35 HST #5  
Ok, Mouse' , you've got me wondering. What are the top 10 reasons to use a horn on Kioti CK35?
Number 10. Hey, honey, HONK, would you bring me another cup of coffee?
Number 9. Oh, that must be the horn
Number 8. Haunted Wagon hayrides
Number 7. ...

/ Difference between 2009 CK30 HST - CK35 HST #6  
Now you got me thinking of all the ways I could use my horn. Mostly of course it is used for safety. Think I may have to come up with a list of at least 11 good reasons to toot my horn (no pun intended LOL). Seriously, I have used it a few times when my friend and I were in the bush getting firewood, if I was moving the tractor and need to get his attention. He was using his chainsaw and like me was wearing earmuffs. He could hear the horn OK. Didn't want to squish him.

/ Difference between 2009 CK30 HST - CK35 HST
HORN: To be honest with you guys/girls when I went to look at the Kioti Tractors my 2.5 year old daughter was with me looking at them and I sat her on the tractors that were on the lot and the CK20 had a horn and thats the one she wanted me to pick cause it had a horn, they had a CK27 and a CK30 which neither model had a horn. Dad wanted the bigger tractor which would have been the CK35 in the CK series but they had to order one. When we drove home my little one was very upset that I was buying a tractor without a horn, so breaking her dad's heart I told her it will have a horn. The next day I was out buying a nice fancy momentary button, wiring, relay and a horn to install on the new tractor for when it showed up. When the CK35 showed up at the house and the dealer left I went in and got my daughter ready to go for a ride on the new tractor ( forgetting about there being no horn yet ) than she got on the tractor with me and I started it for the first time and started going for a drive and she scared the **** out of me cause she blew the horn ( didn't even realize there was one on it ), and she new exactly which button to push, needless to say Dad was happy and so was his little girl. The tractor I had before she use to love blowing the horn, remember she's only 2.5 years old, don't take much at that age to make them happy/smile lol. So for me the horn is too put a smile on my daughter's face and Dad's :eek:)

/ Difference between 2009 CK30 HST - CK35 HST #8  
Yes, you can most definitely notice the difference.
That being said we sell more 30's than 35's
It's not that the 30 is underpowered, it just depends on if the HP difference is worth it to you.

BTI