Aftermarket Cab

/ Aftermarket Cab #1  

kiotidk45SE

Tractor
2007 Kioti DK45SE HST
I am sure this topic has been talked about before but I am unable to find an answer by doing a search. I have a DK45SE with a roll bar only. I really need some type of vinyl/clear plastic cab just to cut the wind and snow/rain off. Can anyone recommend such a cab for use in the winter time. I am really tired of being in the elements while using my tractor.

Thanks,

J.R.

/ Aftermarket Cab #2  

Attachments

• OS Cab (Large).JPG
    OS Cab (Large).JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 361
   / Aftermarket Cab
How about something like this. It is working great for me. See attached jpegs

Also,check this recent thread out:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/156735-drafty-but-dry-cab-tightwad.html

Thanks alot for the information. I did look at your post and it is very creative. I was looking for more along the lines of these. CoverMyTractor - Tractor Covers, Tractor cover, Skid Steer Covers, Tractor enclosures, tractor enclosure, cab enclosures, cab enclosure, construction equipment covers, construction tractor covers, riding lawn mower covers, garden tractor covers, RTV Hopefully cheaper then $1000

Thanks,

J.R.

/ Aftermarket Cab #4  
<<<< REQUIRES FIBERGLASS CANOPY. The fiberglass canopy acts as the support structure for all of our cab enclosures no other frame work is necessary.>>>> (quoted from the Covermytractor.com ad)
====================

That is a nice cover but it does cost 10 times what I paid given with either system you have to have the store bought or constructed tractor canopy anyway. I suppose he makes them up as they are needed and in his mind this makes them a specialty item compared to the existing golf cart covers which are mass produced in the likes of China and are therefore considered a comodity.

Mine will of course be removed for the warm season as it is not needed.

rim

/ Aftermarket Cab
<<<< REQUIRES FIBERGLASS CANOPY. The fiberglass canopy acts as the support structure for all of our cab enclosures no other frame work is necessary.>>>> (quoted from the Covermytractor.com ad)
====================

That is a nice cover but it does cost 10 times what I paid given with either system you have to have the store bought or constructed tractor canopy anyway. I suppose he makes them up as they are needed and in his mind this makes them a specialty item compared to the existing golf cart covers which are mass produced in the likes of China and are therefore considered a comodity.

Mine will of course be removed for the warm season as it is not needed.

rim

You are right, I guess the first thing I need is the fiber glass canopy with either cover. I will re-read your post about the golf cart cover, maybe I missed something.

Thanks,

J.R.