Ok, I've found a turning plow

/ Ok, I've found a turning plow #1  

wrflt

Silver Member
Tractor
2010 Kioti DK40SE w/ KL401 Loader
Like I told you guys...I'm on a treasure hunt for a turning plow and a harrow. Today I found an old but operable turning plow. I don't know how well the pic will be on here, but here it is. Frame is old and rusted. Blades are almost perfect. I picked it up for 3 bills and some change. Consider this a before pic as I have intentions of making it match the Kioti. I'll send out pics of the finished product when I'm done. Watched the seller plow with it and it was turning earth just like it should.

For those of you that have responded to my posts, now I would love to read some background on all of you.

Attachments

• IMG_0971.JPG
    IMG_0971.JPG
    355.2 KB · Views: 401
   / Ok, I've found a turning plow #2  
Nice looking plow. Looking forward to seeing the restoration. One thing that might help those of us who are following would to post a link to the new thread on the old one with an explaination, such as "Got a 6 footer and ready to use it. I hope you are right. I would love to get busy. See my new thread here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1886848"

Thanks,

/ Ok, I've found a turning plow
I'm on it! Thanks for the tips.

/ Ok, I've found a turning plow #5  
Looks like a little wear on the shares but you should get some good use out of it. If you can't find them local try agrisupply.com for shares, shins, coulters, and wear parts. You can always try tractor supply but expect the counter person to have no idea what your talking about.

There have been many posts here on how to setup a mouldboard plow and I recall seeing a link to a video once. Good luck and enjoy it.