My new ck20s

/ My new ck20s #1  

altaskier

Tractor
2008 Kioti ck20s hst
Hello- After searching around for a small used tractor for my six acres I chose to buy new and went with Kioti. What sold me was the heavier weight, higher lifting capacity and fair pricing. Also scored the free fel with Kioti's promotion. I purchased a new ck20s, hydro with fel, and backhoe, dealer filled the rear tires, added a grille guard and two hooks on the fel. After 75 hrs of moving dirt and rocks, brush, a shed, some logs and a propane tank, digging trench for powerline, etc. I am very satisfied with the machine. This is my first tractor and I've had a great time learning as I go. As you will see, sometimes I can't get the better half of the thing! The only thing I wish my Kioti had was a mid-range so I could move a little faster on the hilly road and driveway between myself and my neighbors. I have finally got a fast internet connection and am uploading some picks of my 2008 ck20s in action.- DREW

Attachments

• April-July 09 109.jpg
    April-July 09 109.jpg
    780.7 KB · Views: 317
  • April-July 09 385.jpg
    April-July 09 385.jpg
    775.2 KB · Views: 335
  • july 08 036.jpg
    july 08 036.jpg
    702.8 KB · Views: 303
  • july 08 053.jpg
    july 08 053.jpg
    783.1 KB · Views: 324
   / My new ck20s
A few more pictures...

/ My new ck20s
Let me try that again...

Attachments

• sept 08 319.jpg
    sept 08 319.jpg
    936.3 KB · Views: 324
  • sept 08 327.jpg
    sept 08 327.jpg
    881 KB · Views: 309
  • Sept 09 (292).jpg
    Sept 09 (292).jpg
    576.2 KB · Views: 290
   / My new ck20s #5  
That tractor is sure saving your spinal cord. Great purchase and pics. If you sell your land you probably wouldn't sell your tractor. Good luck with it...

/ My new ck20s #6  
Congrats and Welcome to the Pack!

That CK20 sure is tough for its size and does so much more work then you would think 22HP would.

It would be nice to have the three range transmission like the larger Kioti's but you will notice the high range is a little more useful after 100 hours or so when the tractor really breaks in. Plus I found removing the heavy backhoe makes high gear easier to run in too!

/ My new ck20s #7  
Very nice. The redesigned Kioti backhoe looks pretty beefy. And so does that dog house. Is that for you when the better is mad at you?:laughing:

Enjoy and be safe.

/ My new ck20s #8  
In my opinion just about the perfect homeowner sized machine

tough to find chores it could not handle

infind forks to be huge time savers when dealing with logs and brush

many fun safe hours of seat time to you

Joel

/ My new ck20s #9  
Congratulations on the new tractor and that it meets your expectations. But, the important thing is your wife is happy and having fun. That's what makes the difference. :)

/ My new ck20s #10  
Hello- After searching around for a small used tractor for my six acres I chose to buy new and went with Kioti. What sold me was the heavier weight, higher lifting capacity and fair pricing. Also scored the free fel with Kioti's promotion. I purchased a new ck20s, hydro with fel, and backhoe, dealer filled the rear tires, added a grille guard and two hooks on the fel. After 75 hrs of moving dirt and rocks, brush, a shed, some logs and a propane tank, digging trench for powerline, etc. I am very satisfied with the machine. This is my first tractor and I've had a great time learning as I go. As you will see, sometimes I can't get the better half of the thing! The only thing I wish my Kioti had was a mid-range so I could move a little faster on the hilly road and driveway between myself and my neighbors. I have finally got a fast internet connection and am uploading some picks of my 2008 ck20s in action.- DREW

Congratulations:)
I am looking forward to delivery of my Kioti on April 7.